|Name:||SED-500ZFS 20-250 Mesh Consumption Capacity Herbal Hammer Mill Grinder Machine For Pharma Industry Weight 780KGS||Size For Input Material（mm）:||≤15|
|Mesh Size Of The Finished Powder:||20-250 Mesh||Milling Motor:||15kw|
machinery for pharmaceutical industry,
equipment for pharmaceutical manufacturing
SED-500ZFS 20-250 Mesh Consumption Capacity Herbal Hammer Mill Grinder Machine For Pharma Industry Weight 780KGS
Machine Parameters of Herbal Grinder Machine
|Size for input material(mm)||≤15|
|Mesh size of the finished powder(mesh)||20-250|
|Dust collector motor(kw)||3|
Structure of Herbal Grinder Machine
It includes feeding system, milling system, sorting system, material collecting, dust collecting, and air exhausting system.
The main machine includes: milling chamber, feeding hopper, knife and sieves.
The material collecting system includes: pipes, cyclone separator, etc.
The dust collecting system includes: filter crowned, air suck fan.
Working principle of Herbal Grinder Machine
There is multi tooth blade in front of the milling chamber, and there is reverse tooth ring gear and the knife corresponding. The knife will run in high speed after the raw material enter the milling chamber from the hopper, the raw material will be milled by the cutting and hitting.
The material will be moved to the sieving system by the air sucking when milling, and the material which is fineness enough will be sucked in the pipe and then discharge by the air blower.
The thicker material will be reject to the milling chamber for milling again, and will enter cyclone separator through pipe, the rest material will enter filter crown for filtration.
Show of Herbal Grinder Machine
Application of Herbal Grinder Machine
1. Pharmaceutical industry: traditional Chinese medicine, medicinal materials, roots, branches and blocks.
2. Spices: chili, pepper, turmeric, curry, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, cumin, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, lemongrass, black pepper, star anise, bay leaves, basil, moringa leaves and seeds, sugar , salt, etc.,
3. Beans: soybeans, mung beans, red beans, black beans, mung beans, broad beans, coffee beans, etc.
4. Cereals: rice, wheat, corn/corn, sorghum, etc.
5. Dehydrated fruits and vegetables: mushrooms, fungus, dried tea leaves, yam, coconut flakes, etc.
Health and beauty products: pearls, roses, seaweed, licorice, etc.
Contact Person: admin