The labeling machine is a device for attaching a roll of self-adhesive paper label or other suitable material to a PCB, a product or a prescribed package, and is widely used in various industries such as electronics, furniture, beverage, daily chemical, food, medicine, petrochemical, etc. Labeling of product packaging containers and packaging boxes. Automatic labeling machine equipment plays an important role in various industries. The device's own structure is perfect, and the all stainless-steel material makes it easier to store and prevent equipment from getting wet and rusting.
The principle of the labeling machine is that the item is fed to the labeling machine at a constant speed on the conveyor. The mechanical fixture separates the items a fixed distance and pushes the item in the direction of the conveyor.
It has a drive wheel, a labeling wheel and a reel. The drive wheel intermittently drags the label strip movement such that the label strip is pulled out of the spool while the label strip is pressed against the article by the labeler wheel. An open-loop displacement control is used on the reel to maintain the tension of the label strips because the label strips are connected to each other. The label belt is continuously stopped and stopped so that the label tape is attached to the article with the labeling wheel moving at the same speed as the article. When the conveyor reaches a certain position, the label drive wheel accelerates to the speed at which the belt matches. And after the label is attached, it decelerates to a stop.
Since the label may slip slightly, it has a mark on it to ensure that each label is placed correctly, which is read by a sensor. During the deceleration phase of the label, the drive wheel will re-adjust the position to correct any errors on the label.
Types and Applications of a Labeling Machine
The labeling machine is a mechanical device that affixes a pre-printed label to a specific part of the packaging container, generally at the end of the packaging operation. Labels have a role in the classification and beautification of goods, and at the same time they facilitate the sale and management of goods. There usually are specifications and main parameters of the trademarks and products on the label, instructions for use and product introduction in the label.
Types of labeling machine:
According to the type of label, the labeling machine can be divided into a chip label labeling machine, a roll label labeling machine, a hot adhesive label labeling machine, a pressure sensitive labeling machine and a shrinking cylinder label labeling machine.
According to the degree of automation, the labeling machine can be divided into semi-automatic labeling machine and automatic labeling machine.
According to the running direction of the container, it can be divided into vertical labeling machine and horizontal labeling machine.
According to the labeling process characteristics, it can be divided into a pressure-type labeling machine, a rolling type labeling machine, a roll-type labeling machine, and a brush-type labeling machine.
In addition, the labeling machine can also classify the materials of the packaging container (tin-plated cans, glass jars, paper cans), labeling mechanisms, and types of adhesives.
Labeling machines are widely used in the labeling of product packaging containers and packaging boxes in various industries.
(1) The beverage industry. This labeling machine requires high speed and accurate positioning, and often has more than one label in the bottle. In addition, due to the frequent changes in the appearance and materials of the label, the requirements of position control skills during labeling is very high.
(2) Daily chemical industry. The soft plastic container and the beauty requirements add to the difficulty of labeling and bubble exclusion control.
(3) Food industry. Multi-layer labels provide manufacturers with more space for promotion and promotion, and also pose new challenges for the design of labeling machines.
(4) Medical industry. The use of self-adhesive labels in the medical supplies manufacturing industry is becoming more widespread. In addition to being used as a label, the label also provides other functional uses. The design of the labeling machine will also vary depending on the particularity of the label.
(5) Pharmaceutical industry. The pharmaceutical manufacturing industry requires very high speeds for labeling machines. In addition, the design of the labeling machine needs to take into account the integration of the process before and after labeling, and it also needs to provide additional functions such as labeling front light inspection and automatic bottle holder after labeling.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei