The automatic capsule filling machine integrates machine, electricity and gas. It adopts microcomputer programmable controller, touch panel operation, frequency conversion speed regulation, and electronic automatic counting device.
The machine has sensitive action, accurate filling dose, novel structure and beautiful appearance. It is easy to operate, and can automatically complete the actions of capsule positioning, separation, filling, locking, etc., reducing labor intensity,
improving production efficiency, and meeting pharmaceutical hygiene requirements. Suitable for filling various domestic or imported capsules. It is an economical and practical equipment for filling capsule medicines in the pharmaceutical industry at present.
The fully automatic capsule filling machine adopts modular design, simple structure, simple operation and complete automation. It is used for laboratory research and development, clinical trials, small batch production of samples and
production of special varieties. Depending on the type of filling unit installed, it can work continuously or intermittently, with high powder filling output and intermittent motion station output.
The filling machine also adopts PLC programming, stepless frequency conversion speed regulation, man-machine interface operation, and touch screen display. It can automatically alarm and display for running failure or material shortage, automatically stop, and automatically eliminate the alarm after the fault is eliminated. The machine also has a three-level password control system, parameter setting, printing data, clearing and other functions to prevent non-professionals from arbitrarily operating and affecting the machine operation. All the main key parts of the machine, such as drive shafts, cams, bearings, etc., are made of imported materials, and the quality of the equipment is reliable. It is an ideal equipment for filling capsule medicines.
The advantages of automatic capsule filling machine:
1. The machine is small and compact in design, saving laboratory space.
2. Small production capacity is suitable for small batch production in the laboratory, reducing R&D costs.
3. A variety of filling methods can be selected to adapt to different filling needs.
4. Wide range of use: by selecting components, powder, pellets, microtablets, tablets, capsules, liquid filling, etc. can be selected.
5. The equipment is cost-effective, especially suitable for laboratory research and development and small batch production.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei