Share how to use the automatic counting machine and what to pay attention to
The working principle of the automatic particle counting machine: when working, pour the medicine particles into the top hopper, and adjust the primary, intermediate and final vibrating feeders appropriately, so that the piled medicine particles in the hopper gradually become continuous along the vibrating groove plate.
The strip slides straight down to the blanking port. Then the drop detection channel one by one adopts the principle of photoelectric effect to input the working signal generated by the infrared dynamic scanning sensor when the medicine particles fall into the high-speed microprocessor, and realizes the counting function through the cooperation of the circuit and the program.
The automatic counting machine is widely used in medicine, food, chemical industry and other industries to count, bottle and bag medicines or food such as capsules, tablets and granules. It is also suitable for counting, bottling, bagging and canning of other solid objects with regular shapes.
The automatic particle counting machine is made of stainless steel and other materials. It is small in size, light in weight, low in noise, accurate in counting, easy to operate, and simple to maintain. The drug contact parts are made of stainless steel, which ensures the cleanliness of the packaged items and meets GMP requirements; it is an ideal equipment for counting, bottling and bagging capsules, tablets, granules and other drugs or foods.
The automatic counting machine adopts electromagnetic vibration to count tablets. When the bottle is not at the feeding port, the counting plate does not rotate. When the medicine bottle is placed at the feeding port, the motor drives the counting plate to rotate so that the medicine automatically enters the bottle; change to different specifications The model count plate is convenient and fast, and no other adjustments are required.
The automatic counting machine is a small, advanced, beautiful and economical counting bottling and bagging equipment for domestic counting machinery.
Share how to use the automatic counting machine:
1. Connect the power supply and use the motor to rotate in the same direction as the logo.
2. Put in capsules or tablets, turn on the power supply, and adjust the pressure regulating switch to a suitable position, so that the holes in the counting tray can be filled within the required time.
3. When bottling, place the bottle on the discharge port of the machine, gently lift it up until it touches the contact switch, and turn the counting disc.
The precautions for the automatic counting machine are as follows:
1. Capsules including other raw materials shall not work after being exposed to moisture.
2. The counting tray must not be under heavy pressure, otherwise it will not work normally; when lifting the machine, it cannot be lifted on the counting tray, otherwise the counting tray will be loose and damaged.
3. The height of the counting plate should be the same as the length of the capsule or the head of the capsule should be slightly higher than the counting plate. It should not be too low or too high, otherwise the capsule will be damaged during rotation. If it is too low, it can be flattened and the middle is higher.
Part and make the middle hole into the discarded video disc after matching the shaft. If it is too high, please use a lathe to process the washer under the disc (do not make it too low).
4. The retaining ring on the counting plate must be adjusted to a suitable height. The bottom edge should be kept at a distance of about 1.5-2MM from the head of the capsule. If it is too low or too high, the capsule will be damaged.
5. Do not press the micro switch when the capsules in the several holes are not full, otherwise the capsules will be damaged when turning to the position of the retaining ring. When the capsules in the several holes are not completely filled, the capsules can be brushed with a brush, so that there are capsules in the several holes.
6. Capsules must be completely locked and uniform in length, and there must be no unqualified capsules.
The above is today's sharing of how to use the automatic particle counting machine and the points that need to be paid attention to. I hope it will be helpful for everyone to use this equipment in the future.