The speed of the turntable, the filling depth of the material and the thickness of the tablet can be adjusted when the rotary tablet press is pressed. The mechanical buffer device on the machine can avoid mechanical damage caused by overload.
The machine is equipped with a powder suction box. The dust generated when the machine is rotated can be absorbed by the suction nozzle to avoid sticking and blockage, and the raw materials can be recycled for reuse.
Rotary tablet press installation instructions
1. This machine is packed in a box. After unpacking, move it to a suitable place for use. It can be used after flattening.
2. Pay attention to the voltage of the installation of the electrical circuit. If the user does not propose it, it will be specified as 380 volts, and the rotation direction of the motor should be paid attention to when wiring. Connect to a valid ground wire.
3. This machine should be installed in a dry, clean, well-lit room.
1. Regularly check the parts, 1-2 times a month, the inspection items are whether the moving parts such as worm gear, worm, bearing, pressure, crankshaft, upper and lower rail guides are flexible and worn, and defects should be repaired and used in time.
2. After one use or stoppage, the remaining powder should be taken out, and the remaining powder in each part of the machine should be cleaned. If it is stopped for a long time, all the dies must be removed, and the machine should be wiped clean. Coat the surface with anti-rust oil and cover it with a cloth.
3. The maintenance of the die should be placed in a covered iron box, so that the die is fully immersed in oil, and it should be kept clean, so as not to rust and bruise. The iron box can be customized and packed in one box of each specification. It can avoid installation errors during use and help to grasp the damage.
4. The place of use should be cleaned frequently, especially for the manufacture of pharmaceutical and edible tablets, and there should be no lime sand and flying dust.
Application of Rotary Tablet Press Machine
Contact Person: Ms. Wei