The handheld electric capping machine of the tablet press is easy to carry around and can be easily used to tighten or loosen various bottle caps. Its adjustable clutch can effectively avoid the damage of the bottle cap and reduce the wear of the inner plug.
Once the bottle cap is tightened, the chuck will automatically stop rotating, indicating that the next bottle cap operation can be performed. If the bracket is purchased at the same time, the capping machine can be screwed up lightly and neatly. The tablet press can effectively reduce labor intensity and ensure the quality of capping.
The whole machine of tablet press includes: main engine, aluminum capping chuck and buffer inner plug. Main use: suitable for capping machine equipment in various cosmetics, medicine, veterinary drugs, pesticides, and lubricants industries.
The principle and characteristics of the tablet press: The automatic capping machine is mainly suitable for caps and caps of different materials and specifications. Suitable for screw caps, anti-theft caps, child-proof caps, press-in caps, etc.
Equipped with constant torque capping head, the pressure can be easily adjusted. The structure is compact and reasonable, and it can be easily linked with other equipment to form a line, and the dust cover is optional. Advantages of tablet press: linear design, convenient and beautiful to form an assembly line.
The speed of the main machine of the tablet press adopts an imported frequency converter, which can carry out stepless speed regulation. The strong electromagnetic left-hand cap torquer can solve the problem of the traditional mechanical friction plate being tight and loose when the cap is screwed.
1. Connect the power cord of the capping machine to the power box;
2. Connect the power supply, the power box indicator light is on;
3. Hold the bottle cap on the bottle mouth with your left hand;
4. Hold the capped bottle with your left hand;
5. Hold the capping machine with the right hand, and align the capping head vertically with the cap;
6. Press the start switch on the capping machine with the index finger of the right hand, and press down at the same time until the clutch of the capping machine is automatically clutched and makes a sound of "da da da...". According to the tightness of the capping machine, the capping head does not need to be pressed. too tight;
7. Adjusting the tightness of the bottle cap can be achieved by adjusting the torque adjustment nut between the screw head and the rotary machine. The larger the torque, the tighter the bottle cap is, the tighter the bottle cap is, the smaller the torque is when the nut is loosened, and the bottle cap is screwed. looser.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei