Tablet pressing machine is a combination of electric and manual machine. It is a small tablet pressing machine on the market at present. The machine has simple structure and high working efficiency. It is suitable for pressing powder and granular materials into western tablets, traditional Chinese medicine tablets, disinfection tablets, oral tablets, sugar tablets, special-shaped tablets, milk tablets and other tablets with different shapes. It is suitable for production and experimental use in pharmaceutical, chemical, college, pharmacy, hospital, health care products and other industries.
The tablet press is easy to use, easy to maintain, small in size and light in weight. The surface of the tablets produced is smooth, without cracks, the weight of the tablets is uniform, the tablets do not stick to the mold, and the mold has a long service time. The tablets can be packaged, stored and used without polishing, thus improving production efficiency, reducing production costs, and increasing output.
Tablet press is suitable for laboratory development, small pharmaceutical factories and small food factories to produce all kinds of tablets (tablets, calcium tablets, milk tablets, chicken essence blocks, Banlangen blocks, Shenqu tea blocks, etc.). It is a dual-purpose machine, which can press tablets both electrically and manually.
Operating skills of tablet press:
1. Before using the tablet press, all oil cups, oil holes and friction surfaces must be coated with lubricating oil, and the friction surfaces must be covered with oil film when the machine is running empty, so as to prolong the service life of the machine.
2. Before each shift and after each shift adjustment, empty machine pressure test shall be carried out, and electric tablet pressing shall be started after there is no problem, so as to prolong the service life of the mold.
3. Selection of tablet type (mold): the upper and lower working end faces of the tablet press mold form the surface shape of the tablet, and the hole diameter of the middle mold is the diameter of the tablet. The correct selection of the sheet type is the successful step of the sheet pressing die. For example, chewable tablets have high requirements for hardness and can be chewed easily. Most of them use beveled flat tablets; For those requiring film coating, shallow concave ones can be selected. Because there is no adhesive and lubricant in the raw material of traditional Chinese medicine tablets, it is required that the pressure should be large when pressing the tablets, and the shape of the tablets should be shallow concave. For tablets with large sugar content, the design of the tablet shape should be shallow concave or flat. The middle mold can use alloy steel or hard alloy. The deep concave sheet die is easy to be damaged and should be used as little as possible.
4. When replacing the mold, if the middle mold can not go down, gently knock down the middle mold with a rod of the same size as the upper mold.
5. The tablet quality (tablet weight, hardness, surface finish, etc.) must be checked frequently and adjusted in time during the tablet press.
6. If materials with high content of mineral and plant fiber, large diameter and poor viscosity are pressed, low-speed tablet pressing should be used. High speed generally does not exceed 25 rpm. On the contrary, if the particles with viscosity, good fluidity, small diameter and easy formation are pressed, the higher speed can be selected.
7. Storage method of the mold: after cleaning, apply a layer of food-grade lubricating oil (oil and edible oil can be used), put it into a special protective box or die storage box, and put it on the rack, which should be marked with specifications and dimensions, and then put it on the rack for storage.
8. When the tablet pressing room is operated or not, it shall be closed with plexiglass to prevent pollution.
9. After use every day, take out the remaining powder particles and wipe all parts of the machine. If the machine is out of service for a long time, the die must be removed and the friction surfaces of the machine must be removed. Clean the working surface, apply anti-rust oil, and cover the dust jacket; The die should be wiped clean and stored in oil.
Tablet pressing machine can press various granular, crystalline or powder raw materials with good fluidity into 4~12mm round, cylindrical, convex and concave tablets, and can also press products with words, trademarks and patterns. It is suitable for pressing traditional Chinese medicine tablets, western medicine tablets, calcium tablets, buccal tablets, spirulina tablets, milk tablets, candy tablets, effervescent tablets, chewing tablets, flavoring tablets, camphor pills (sanitary balls), aromatic tablets, disinfection tablets, catalysts Chemical fertilizer tablets, pesticide tablets, button batteries, electronic components, metallurgical powder ceramic particles, etc.
The tablet press is suitable for small batch production, scientific research and experimental teaching in pharmaceutical, health care products, food, agriculture, chemical, electronic batteries, metallurgical ceramics and other industries. This machine can be equipped with 5/7/9 pairs of dies. The filling depth and pressing thickness of materials can be adjusted, that is, the weight, thickness and hardness of products can be adjusted. Different products can be pressed by changing different dies.
Tablet pressing machine can press various powder and granular raw materials into round and special-shaped tablets according to the shape of the mold. It is suitable for laboratory trial products of pharmaceutical plants, chemical plants and food plants, or for small batch production and pressing of various tablets, sugar tablets, calcium tablets and other tablet products. The tablet press only needs to install a pair of punching dies, and the filling depth and tablet thickness of the material can also be easily adjusted.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei