Tablet pressing machine is a combination of electric and manual models. It is a small tablet pressing machine on the market at present. The machine has simple structure and strong working efficiency. It is suitable for pressing powder and granular materials into western medicine tablets, traditional Chinese medicine tablets, disinfection tablets, Koujue tablets, sugar tablets, shaped tablets, milk tablets and other tablets with different shapes. It is applicable to the production and experimental use of pharmaceutical, chemical, college, pharmacy, hospital, health care products and other industries.
The tablet press is easy to use, easy to maintain, small in size and light in weight. The produced tablets have smooth surface, no cracks, uniform weight, no sticking to the mold, long service life, and the tablets can be packaged, stored and used without further polishing, thus improving production efficiency, reducing production costs and increasing output.
Tablet pressing machine is suitable for laboratory development, small pharmaceutical factories and small food factories to produce various tablets (tablets, calcium tablets, milk tablets, chicken essence pieces, isatis root pieces, Shenqu tea pieces, etc.). It is a dual-purpose machine, which can press tablets either electrically or manually.
Operating skills of tablet press:
1. Before using the tablet press, add lubricating oil to all oil cups, oil holes and friction surfaces, and run empty to make all friction surfaces covered with oil film, so as to extend the service life of the machine.
2. Before each shift and after each shift adjustment, the machine must be empty for pressure test. If there is no problem, the electric pressing can be turned on again, which can extend the service life of the mold.
3. Selection of tablet type (mold): the upper and lower working end faces of the tablet press mold form the surface shape of the tablet, and the diameter of the middle mold is the diameter of the tablet. The correct selection of sheet type is the successful step of the pressing die. For example, chewable tablets require high hardness and are easy to chew.
Most of them are flat tablets with beveled edges; For those requiring film coating, shallow concave ones can be selected. Because there is no adhesive or lubricant in the raw materials of traditional Chinese medicine tablets, it is required that the pressure should be high when pressing, and the tablet type should be shallow concave. For tablets with large sugar content, shallow concave or flat shape is preferred. The middle die can be made of alloy steel or hard alloy. The deep concave die is easy to be damaged, so it should be used as little as possible.
4. When replacing the mold, if the middle mold cannot be lowered, the middle mold can be gently knocked down with a stick of the same size as the upper mold.
5. The tablet quality (tablet weight, hardness, surface finish, etc.) must be checked frequently and adjusted in time during the tablet pressing process of the tablet press.
6. If materials with large mineral and plant fiber content, large diameter and poor viscosity are pressed, low-speed pressing is recommended. High speed generally does not exceed 25 rpm. On the contrary, if the particles with good viscosity, fluidity, small diameter and easy formation are pressed, a higher speed can be selected.
7. Method of mold preservation: After cleaning, apply a layer of food grade lubricating oil (both engine oil and edible oil are acceptable), place it in a special protective box or die storage box, place it on a shelf, indicate the specifications and dimensions, and store it on the shelf.
8. When the tablet pressing room is operated or not operated, it shall be sealed with plexiglass to prevent pollution.
9. After use every day, take out the remaining powder particles and clean all parts of the machine. If the machine is not used for a long time, the die must be removed and the friction surfaces of the machine must be removed. The working surface shall be wiped clean, coated with anti rust oil, and covered with dustproof clothes; The die shall be wiped clean and then immersed in oil for storage.
Tablet pressing machine can press various granular, crystalline or well flowing powder raw materials into 4~12mm round, cylindrical, convex and concave tablets, and can also press products with words, trademarks and patterns. It is suitable for pressing traditional Chinese medicine tablets, western medicine tablets, calcium tablets, buccal tablets, spirulina tablets, milk tablets, candy tablets, effervescent tablets, chewing tablets, flavoring blocks, camphor pills (sanitary balls), aromatic tablets, disinfection tablets, catalysts Fertilizer tablets, pesticide tablets, button batteries, electronic components, metallurgical powder ceramic particles, etc.
Tablet pressing machine is suitable for small batch production and scientific research experiment teaching in pharmaceutical, health products, food, agriculture, chemical industry, electronic battery,
metallurgical ceramics and other industries. This machine can be equipped with 5/7/9 pairs of dies.
The filling depth and pressing thickness of materials can be adjusted, that is, the weight, thickness and hardness of products can be adjusted. As long as different dies are replaced, different products can be pressed.
Tablet pressing machine can press various powder and granular raw materials into round tablets, special-shaped tablets, etc. according to the shape of the mold. It is suitable for laboratory trial production of pharmaceutical plants, chemical plants, food plants, or small batch production of various tablets, sugar tablets, calcium tablets, and other tablets. The tablet pressing machine only needs to install a pair of punching dies, and the filling depth and tablet thickness of materials can be easily adjusted.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei