The tablet press shall not be overloaded; The tablet press should be grounded correctly, and it is better to be grounded separately; The hydraulic oil is N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil or N46 low pour point hydraulic oil, which can be used after being filtered by 80-100 mesh screen. The first oil change time should not exceed two months, and the oil change should be conducted every six months thereafter; In case of accidental leakage of the system, sufficient hydraulic oil shall be added after eliminating the fault.
After the hydraulic press works for 200 hours, check the cleanliness of the oil. It is required that there is no peculiar smell. Drop a drop of oil on the white filter paper, and there is no black stain within the center of the oil stain, or change the oil; If the function is changed, the air in the system shall be exhausted before operation; Keep the pressure for 10 minutes, and the allowable pressure drop is 2.5Mpa.
The tablet press is not allowed to correct the mold during operation; Regularly check the cleanness of pump station and oil tank, and prevent water, dust and foreign matters from entering the oil tank; In case of any abnormality during commissioning and work, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
The working process of the tablet press can be divided into the following steps:
1. The down-punched punch part (its working position is upward) extends into the middle mold hole from the lower end of the middle mold hole, and seals the bottom of the middle mold hole;
2. Use a feeder to fill medicine into the middle mold hole;
3. The punch part (its working position is downward) falls into the middle mold hole from the upper end of the middle mold hole, and the downward stroke is used to press the powder into pieces;
4. Punch up and lift out the hole. Punch down and lift the tablet out of the middle mold hole to complete a tablet pressing process;
5. Lower down to the original position and prepare for the next filling.
Tablet presses are widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, ceramic, food, electronics, plastics and powder metallurgy industries. Tablet press is suitable for pressing various granular raw materials into round tablets, or tablets with different geometric shapes, and is specially used for small-scale batch production. It is not suitable for pressing semi-solid, moist molecules and fine powder without particles.
During the operation, the rotation speed, filling depth and tablet thickness of the turntable can be adjusted. The system is equipped with overload protection device, which will prevent the die and equipment from being damaged due to overload. The tablet press adopts the transmission mechanism of immersion lubrication, which is installed under the machine body in a closed manner, thus extending the service life of the machine and avoiding cross contamination.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei