Tablet press refers to a machine that places granular or powdery materials in a die hole and presses them into tablets by a punch. Tablet press is one of the essential equipment in the pharmaceutical process of Chinese and Western medicine.
In recent years, the problem of environmental pollution in my country has become increasingly prominent, and the GMP standard is also constantly improving. Due to the existence of pollution problems, the tablet press industry also needs to be transformed and upgraded. Tablet presses have also developed rapidly in recent years, and the market demand has continued to expand and develop in the direction of diversification.
In recent years, with the in-depth transformation of GMP in pharmaceutical factories, the production of tablet presses has also developed to a very good level. Looking at the rapid rise of the production of pharmaceutical machinery tablet presses in my country in recent years, it is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
1. Develop in the direction of high speed and high output. In order to meet the intensive development of pharmaceutical factories, the original tablet press with an output of 20,000 to 50,000 per hour can no longer meet the requirements of the market. Therefore, there are 8 manufacturers producing high-speed tablet presses in recent years.
2. Develop towards standardization and serialization. In order to enable the manufacturer to carry out production according to standardization and systematization, users can purchase equipment according to standardization and serialization, regardless of specifications, parameters, parts and components, and pharmaceutical machinery. All aspects are standardized and serialized.
3. The multifunctionalization of the multifunctional tablet press not only marks the level of research and development of the pharmaceutical machinery factory, but also reflects the personalized needs of users.
After the reform and opening up, the output of tablet presses has increased significantly, and the variety has also increased to more than 10 manufacturers producing tablet presses. Although there are hundreds of production scales in the country every year, most of them still stay on some relatively medium and low-end ordinary tablet presses.
The low individual adaptability of the tablet press cannot meet the special needs of various Chinese and Western pharmaceutical factories and non-pharmaceutical industries, and the product technology and testing methods are relatively backward.
Most of the enterprises in our country are private enterprises, and they do not have advantages in technology, equipment, talents, etc., which seriously restrict the technological innovation of enterprises.
Many enterprises lack R&D institutions, unsound innovation systems, and lack of technical innovation awareness. The overall technical strength of enterprises is not strong. The update speed of scientific research and production technology equipment is very slow.
With the improvement of the level of manufacturing and processing technology, the improvement of automatic control technology and the various special needs of manufacturers of tablet presses, various special-purpose tablet presses have also appeared one after another.
The upgrade of GMP transformation will make the total demand tend to decrease in the next few years, especially for some low-end tablet presses but the demand for high-speed tablet presses will still increase.
The working process of the tablet press can be divided into the following steps:
1. The punch part of the lower punch (its working position is upward) extends from the lower end of the middle die hole into the middle die hole to seal the bottom of the middle die hole;
2. Use the feeder to fill the middle die hole with medicine;
3. The punch part of the upper punch (its working position is downward) falls into the middle die hole from the upper end of the middle die hole and travels downward to press the powder into tablets;
4. The upper punch is lifted out of the hole, and the lower punch is lifted to push the tablet out of the middle die hole to complete a tableting process;
5. The lower flush is lowered to the original position to prepare for the next filling.