The ampoule filling machine is suitable for filling, sealing and sealing the ampoule filling liquid in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The piston metering pump is used for quantitative filling, and the filling can be automatically stopped when there is a shortage of bottles.
Gas, liquefied natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas can be used. The ampoule filling machine is a double-needle type, with a compact structure, stable and reliable operation, convenient adjustment and operation, and complete functions.
Notes for ampoule filling machine:
1. Selection of ampoules: Because the ampoule filling machine is an automatic machine, there are requirements for large, small, long and short diameters of ampoules. Please refer to the specification table on the instruction manual.
2. Before turning on the machine, you must first use the crank handle to turn the machine to see if there is any abnormality in its rotation. But please note: Before starting the machine, be sure to pull out the crank handle so that the handle is detached from the machine. Ensure safe operation.
3. When adjusting the ampoule filling machine, the tools should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use too large tools or excessive force to disassemble the parts, so as to avoid damaging the parts or affecting the performance of the machine.
4. Whenever the machine is adjusted, be sure to tighten the loosened screws, use the crank handle to turn the machine, and check whether the action meets the requirements before it can be turned on.
5. The gas head should always be judged by the size of the fire head, because the small holes of the gas head are easily blocked by carbon deposits or the small holes are deformed after a certain period of use, which affects the firepower.
6. An exhaust pipe should be installed on the fire head of the ampoule filling machine, which can remove heat and a small amount of dust in the gas, and at the same time maintain the indoor temperature, humidity and cleanliness, which is good for the product quality and the health of the staff.
7. The ampoule filling machine must be kept clean. Oil stains, liquid medicine or broken glass on the ampoule filling machine are strictly prohibited to avoid machine damage. Therefore, it is necessary to:
(1) During the production process of the ampoule filling machine, the liquid medicine or glass debris should be removed in time.
(2) Before handover, each part of the ampoule filling machine should be cleaned once, and each part should be refueled once.
(3) It should be scrubbed once a week, especially the places that are not easy to be cleaned in normal use, and can be blown off with compressed air.