Problem 1: large precision error in filling process
1. Filling error is mainly determined by filling volume, filling speed and opening and closing speed of upper and lower valves. The opening and closing speed of the upper and lower valves is related to the viscosity of the product. The higher the viscosity, the slower the opening and closing speed of the valve.
2. The spring pressure of the regulating valve of the liquid filling machine shall be determined according to the trial filling measurement and the experience of the operator.
3. The opening and closing speed of the thickening valve mainly regulates the spring pressure of the valve. When the spring pressure increases, the opening and closing speed of the valve will be accelerated.
Problem 2: there is no reaction when the liquid filling machine is started and it can not work normally.
1. First turn off the power supply, check whether it is a circuit problem and check the fuse.
2. Release the emergency stop button and restart the machine.
3. Check whether the switching power supply has power supply.
4. Check whether the mechanical touch screen and PLC communication line are well connected.
Problem 3: materials cannot be cut off during filling of liquid filling machine.
1. Check whether the nozzle is closed and restart the machine.
2. Check whether the air pressure is normal and whether the fuel injection cylinder and cylinder leak.
3. The material reaches the lower limit and is not enough to fill the corresponding container.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei