How is freeze-dried chicken breast made? It is vacuum freeze-dried through pet food freeze dryer equipment at low temperature. The main steps are as follows:
1. Prepare fresh chicken breasts and clean them;
2. Cut the processed chicken breast into 2cm pieces;
3. Clean the special food grade tray for the food freeze dryer, and place the cut chicken pieces flat in the tray;
4. Put the tray into the freeze-drying bin of the food freeze-drying machine, close the door, open the equipment, and set up the special freeze-drying process for meat;
5. Wait for the freeze-drying process to end, take it out, and you can get freeze-dried chicken;
6. Store it in a well-sealed jar, or vacuum it.