The correct use of the capsule filling machine is very important, and the daily maintenance of the capsule filling machine is also important. So how to carry out the daily maintenance of the capsule filling machine?
1. This equipment is a vibrating machine. Always check the fastening of screws at all parts. If there is any looseness, tighten it in time to prevent failure and damage.
2. The plexiglass components (worktable plate, medicine plate) shall be protected from direct sunlight and close to high temperature, and heavy objects shall not be placed. The medicine plate must be placed vertically or horizontally to avoid deformation and damage.
3. The shell and body of the electrical appliance must be grounded to ensure safety. Cut off the power after work..
4. After work every day, the residual drugs on the machine and in the mold hole should be cleaned to keep the machine clean and sanitary and avoid washing the machine with water. If the mold on the machine needs to be cleaned, it can be removed by loosening the fixing screws, which is convenient for installation.
Common faults and maintenance of capsule filling machine
1. The vibration is not ideal, adjust the voltage.
2. The spring screw is loose, tighten the screw.
3. The capsule shell is arranged in the worktable, and the mouth is higher or lower. Adjust the height of the dislocation plate and the guide rail.
4. The capsule shell has too many inverted heads (more than 3%), and the vibrator is improperly adjusted. Because the appropriate voltage is adjusted or the size of the capsule shell is out of specification, the qualified capsule shell is selected.
5. The capsule shell is stuck on the platen and cannot fall. Replace the capsule shell or adjust the position of the dislocation plate and the platen hole.
6. The mold cannot be reset in the rail, and the pressure spring at the rear of the rail is stuck or the capsule variant is stuck. Reinstall the spring or push rod, and push the stuck capsule down with the push rod.
7. The guide plate in the mold is worn, which affects the low rate of capsule fitting. Replace the new mold or loosen the positioning on both sides, tighten the positioning pins, and the capsule is deformed or wet. Replace the capsule shell.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei