At present, people pay more and more attention to health, China's medical industry has made great progress, and the demand for pharmaceutical packaging is also huge. Particle counting machine plays an important role in removing and screening drug particles, improving drug quality and quality. Not only that, it also plays a great role in improving the packaging efficiency of drug particles.
The working principle of the counting machine is: the material packaging (tablets, capsules, pills) enters the hopper, and the materials are separated step by step through the three-level (or two-level) electromagnetic vibrating plate counting, so that the materials are ordered - the materials enter the detection counter (each channel is a set of counters) - each channel has multiple sets of infrared transmitting circuits and receiving circuits.
When counting, the material falls freely into the detection channel, the infrared rays are blocked and cannot be received by the receiving circuit, a counting pulse is generated, and the material is counted once - the material is counted through the baffle below the channel, and enters the packaging bottle through the feeding port. When the counted quantity reaches the preset quantity (total number of products), the baffle below the channel is closed to complete the counting of one bottle.
The accuracy of the granulator should not only achieve the accuracy of counting after production, but also judge whether the granulator is "stable" in long-term production practice, which is also the core standard for evaluating the quality of the granulator. In short, the two main criteria for a pelletizer are accuracy and stability. The question is how to improve the precision and stability of the electronic granulator? Correct operation is the key.
1. Confirm that the equipment is installed firmly.
2. The power supply must be grounded reliably. When replacing, inserting or unplugging the power plug, disconnect the main power supply.
3. The power must be cut off when maintaining the equipment, cleaning the site, and cleaning the equipment. When cleaning parts such as the hopper, vibrating plate, etc., do not splash the cleaning liquid on the electrical components.
4. Unplug all connectors when maintaining, cleaning and repairing equipment. Do not pull on the wires. Grasp the connector and pull it out slowly to avoid open circuit.
5. The incoming wire on the electrical installation board in the machine case is AC220V, please pay attention to safety!
Contact Person: Ms. Wei