The first, Machine installation
1. Turn on the power. Note: The phase line and the neutral line cannot be connected wrongly.
2. Connect the air source to the tracheal joint on the lower side of the body through the Φ8PU tube.
3. Add coating liquid to the liquid cylinder.
4. Turn on the power switch and turn on the power at this time.
5. Adjust the speed of the main machine according to the instructions of the main machine speed governor.
6. Turn on the air inlet adjustment switch, and the air inlet fan starts to work.
7. Adjust the temperature controller to set the temperature to the temperature value you need. At this time, if the actual temperature is lower than the set value, the heater power is turned on and the heater starts heating. If the actual temperature is higher than the set value, the heater power is cut off and the heater stops heating.
8. Turn on the spray gun switch and the spray gun starts to work. For the use of the spray gun, please refer to the spray gun manual.
9. After the above functions are adjusted properly, the air compressor can be turned on, and the air pressure is about 4-6kg/cm3.
The bearings, worm gears and worms in the reduction box are lubricated by splash type. The top bearing is lubricated with an oil cup, which should be refueled regularly. The oil of the gearbox is changed every six months, using HL20 in winter and HL30 gear oil in summer.
Three, installation and commissioning
1. After the machine is in place, it must be placed steadily and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. Open the oil filler cap and add lubricating oil to the gearbox to the oil mark line.
3. Place the electrical control box on a dry and easy-to-operate side. After the power is turned on, pay attention to the match and make the sugar-coated pan rotate clockwise.
4. Pay attention to whether the machine has abnormal noise during test run, so as to stop and check in time.
5. The inclination angle of the sugar-coated pan is related to the filling capacity and the object exchange performance. Generally, when the filling amount is moderate and the inclination angle of the sugar-coated pan is 30o, its production efficiency and quality are both good.
Fourth, the operating procedures of the sugar coating machine
1. Before operation, you must carefully check whether the fasteners of each part of the machine are loose.
2. Scrub the inside and outside of the icing pan.
3. Start the main motor and let the machine run dry for 2 minutes in order to judge whether there is a fault.
4. After feeding, press the main motor button first, then press the blower button according to the sugar crystallization situation, and turn on the heating wire switch at the same time.
Fifth， Maintenance and safety technology
1. The lubricating oil in the gearbox should be replaced regularly as required.
2. If the sugar-coated pan is not used for a long time, it should be scrubbed clean. The surface of the copper pan should be oiled to prevent the copper material of the pan from oxidizing or damp to produce toxic copper compounds.
3. In order to ensure the lubrication conditions of the worm gear transmission in the reduction box, the temperature of the box body shall not exceed 50°C during operation.
4. The seal ring at the end of the worm shaft should be regularly checked and replaced, generally within six months.
5. The machine must be grounded reliably, and its grounding resistance should be ≤4Ω.
6. Do not remove electrical appliances and belt guards at will.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei