Nowadays, with the continuous development of automation technology, most enterprises choose automatic packaging machinery for product packaging in order to save costs and improve production efficiency. The automatic cartoning machine is a kind of automatic machinery.
The automatic cartoning machine adopts packaging forms such as automatic feeding, box opening, box entry, box sealing, and waste rejection. The structure is compact and reasonable, and the operation and adjustment are simple; it is widely used in many fields. Effectively improve the production efficiency of enterprises.
The automatic cartoning machine is a high-tech product integrating light, electricity, gas and machine. Suitable for automatic cartoning of various products.
The working process is the conveying of articles; the carton is automatically opened and conveyed, and the material is automatically loaded into the carton; and the complicated packaging process such as paper tongues at both ends is completed.
Automatic cartoning machine debugging tutorial; After the automatic cartoning machine is installed, first debug the machine for production, turn on the power supply, turn on the control panel power switch, emergency stop switch button, and check whether the parameters of the cartoning machine display are normal.
Adjustment of box size: mainly adjust the carton rack, the adjustment of the box chain, according to the size of the carton, the size of the box rack, the length, width and height of the box chain.
1. Put the carton we want to adjust on the box seat, and then adjust the guides of the box seat to be close to each side of the box. Keep the box steady so that it doesn't drop.
2. Adjustment of the length of the carton: put the sealed carton on the conveyor belt, and then adjust the handwheel on the right to make the conveyor belt of the cartoner contact the edge of the carton.
3. Adjustment of the width of the carton: first loosen the two sprocket screws outside the main chain. Then put a cardboard box in the middle of the chain and adjust the width of the chain to the width of the box. Then tighten the rear sprocket screw.
4. Height adjustment of the carton: Loosen the front and rear fixing screws of the upper guide rail first, and then turn the upper handwheel to make the upper guide rail and the top of the carton in contact with the guide rail. Then tighten the set screw.
5. Adjustment of the size of the feeding grid: Unscrew the fixed bearing screw, place the product in the pushing plate grid, move the baffle left and right until it is adjusted to the appropriate size, and then tighten the screw. Note: There are several screw holes on the panel here, be careful not to screw the wrong screws when adjusting the machine.
After the adjustment of each part is completed, you can start to start the jog switch on the control panel, and use the jog operation to perform manual debugging such as opening the box, sucking the box, feeding, folding the corner, and spraying glue.
After the debugging of each action is completed, the start button can be turned on, and finally the material can be put on to start the normal production.
Application of cartoning machine