The vacuum freeze dryer is based on the ultra-low temperature freezing of the raw materials to be dried, and the solid water in the raw materials is upgraded to a vapor state in the freeze-drying bin of the high vacuum pump, so as to achieve the purpose of drying, and can preserve the taste and taste of food to a certain extent. nutrient. The following will tell you the detailed operation process of the vacuum freeze dryer:
1. Sample placement:
1. Put the pre-processed items in the material tray, and then put the material tray in the freeze-drying rack.
2. Place the temperature sensor in any layer of material tray to measure the temperature of the material.
3. Put the freeze-drying rack into the cold trap, cover the insulation cover, and prepare for pre-freezing.
2. Sample pre-freezing:
1. Turn on the main power switch on the back of the vacuum freeze dryer.
2. Click the center of the screen to enter the interface, click the "Refrigerator" button to start pre-freezing. It is recommended to pre-freeze for about 4 hours
3. After the items are completely frozen, remove the freeze-drying rack from the cold trap.
3. Sample drying:
1. Take out the freeze-drying rack from the cold well, place the freeze-drying rack support plate on the cold well head, place the freeze-drying rack on the support plate, or place the material plate on the freeze-drying rack, and place the freeze-drying rack directly above the cold well .
2. Place the probe on the material tray of any layer and cover it with a glass cover.
3. Tighten the drain valve.
4. Click the "vacuum gauge" button on the screen, the vacuum degree displayed on the screen is 110kp1, and then click the "vacuum pump" button to start the vacuum pump. The degree of vacuum drops rapidly. When the degree of vacuum is less than or equal to 10P1, it is normal, and the drying starts officially (it is recommended to dry for about 20 hours, which is determined by the user according to the moisture content of the material).
4. Take out the sample:
1. Check the sample curve and visually check whether the sample is completely dry. After opening the drain and filling valve, click the "Vacuum Pump" button to stop the vacuum pump. Click the "Vacuum Gauge" button to turn off the vacuum gauge.
2. Remove the glass cover, take out the tray from the freeze-drying rack, and put the sample into the tray. Click the "Refrigerator" button to turn off the compressor and stop the appliance.
5. Shutdown operation:
1. Turn off the main power switch, and the control system of the whole machine is powered off.
2. Unplug the power plug and vacuum pump plug.
3. Wipe the cold trap, freeze-drying rack, tray and glass cover with a soft cloth.
4. When the vacuum pump of the experimental vacuum freeze dryer is not working, please cover the exhaust hole to prevent dust from entering.
6. Drainage operation:
1. After the ice condensed on the inner wall of the cold trap is completely melted into water, loosen the drainage and inflation valve to discharge the condensed water.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei