After the completion of the standard operating procedures of the capsule filling machine, how to ensure its cleanness and sanitation, and how to better extend its service life if it is cleaned and stored?
1. Cleaning frequency of capsule filling machine: when changing the variety, batch number and after each production.
2. Cleaning place of capsule filling machine: production site.
3. Cleaning tools for capsule filling machine: bucket, rag, brush, cotton swab, etc.
4. Capsule filling machine cleaner: water, 75% alcohol.
5. Cleaning method of capsule filling machine:
5.1 Clean the dust at all parts of the machine with a brush.
5.2 Use a vacuum cleaner to suck the machine parts and table once.
5.3 Clean all disassembled parts with alcohol, and wipe the table with alcohol rag.
5.4 Clean the upper and lower mold holes with alcohol with a small brush.
6. Evaluation of cleaning effect of capsule filling machine: there is no visible foreign matter inside and outside the visual inspection equipment.
7. Cleaning and storage of cleaning tools for capsule filling machine: clean in the cleaning tool room and store in the place according to the cleaning procedures of cleaning tools.
8.? Sterilization operation procedures:
8.1 Disinfection frequency: disinfect before production and after maintenance.
8.2 Disinfection tools: rags and buckets.
8.3 Disinfection place: online disinfection.
8.4 Disinfection method:
8.4.1 After the equipment is cleaned according to the equipment standard operating procedures, all parts of the equipment shall be installed.
8.4.2 Wipe twice with a cloth dipped in 75% ethanol or 3% hydrogen peroxide.
8.4.3 Disinfection effect evaluation: microbial sampling meets the requirements.
8.4.4 75% alcohol and 3% hydrogen peroxide shall be used alternately and replaced once a week. If hydrogen peroxide is used for disinfection, scrub twice with purified water after disinfection.
8.4.5 Fill in the disinfection record, hang the "disinfected" sign and indicate the disinfection time.
8.4.6 If it is used more than three days later, it should be disinfected again.
8.5 Cleaning and storage of disinfection tools: clean, dry and store in the cleaning tool room according to the cleaning procedures of cleaning tools.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei