After the completion of the standard operating procedures of the capsule filling machine, how to ensure its cleanliness and hygiene? If it is cleaned and stored, then its service life can be better extended?
1. Cleaning frequency of capsule filling machine: when changing the type, batch number and after each production.
2. Cleaning place of capsule filling machine: production site.
3. Cleaning tools for capsule filling machine: bucket, rag, brush, cotton swab, etc.
4. Capsule filling machine cleaner: water, 75% alcohol.
5. Cleaning method of capsule filling machine:
5.1 Clean the dust at all parts of the machine with a brush.
5.2 Use a vacuum cleaner to suck the parts of the machine and the table top once.
5.3 Clean all disassembled parts with alcohol, and scrub the table surface with alcohol rag.
5.4 Clean the upper and lower mold holes with a small brush dipped in alcohol.
6. Evaluation on the cleaning effect of capsule filling machine: no visible foreign matters are found inside and outside the equipment through visual inspection.
7. Cleaning and storage of cleaning tools for capsule filling machine: according to the cleaning procedures for cleaning tools, clean them in the cleaning tool room and store them in the place.
8.1 Disinfection frequency: Disinfect before production and after maintenance.
8.2 Disinfection tools: rags and buckets.
8.3 Disinfection place: online disinfection.
8.4 Disinfection method:
8.4.1 After the equipment is cleaned according to the equipment standard operating procedures, all parts of the equipment shall be installed.
8.4.2 Wipe twice with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol or 3% hydrogen peroxide.
8.4.3 Disinfection effect evaluation: microbiological sampling inspection meets the requirements.
8.4.4 75% alcohol and 3% hydrogen peroxide shall be used alternately and replaced once a week. If hydrogen peroxide is used for disinfection, scrub twice with purified water after disinfection.
8.4.5 Fill in the disinfection record, hang the "Disinfected" sign board, and indicate the disinfection time.
8.4.6 If it is used more than three days later, it shall be disinfected again.
8.5 Cleaning and storage of disinfection tools: according to the cleaning procedures for cleaning tools, clean and dry them in the cleaning tool room, and store them in the place.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei