1. Working principle of fluid bed drier
The powdery material is fluidized in the container (i.e., fluid bed) and preheated and mixed by heated purified wind. Adhesive is then atomized and fed into the container to agglomerate those material into granules.
The heated wind can continuously evaporate water, solidify adhesive and dry the granules. This process repeats again and again. At last, the material is formed to ideal, uniform and porous granules.
2. Advantage of fluid bed drying machine
1) This fluid bed granulating and drying machine can granulate powder, better its fluidity and reduce flying dust;
2) The final granules has better solubility;
3) Mixing, granulation and drying can be finished in one step in the machine;
4) The machine adopts anti-static filtering cloth for safe production and pressure relief hole to prevent operators from being injured by sudden explosion;
5) The final products is conveniently, quickly and completely discharged manually by overturning the container. Automatic feeding and discharging system can also be customized;
6) Material is loaded and discharged conveniently and quickly and the system can be cleaned thoroughly, which meets GMP requirements;
7) A mixing device can be set inside the hopper to avoid mass of dump material, or mass caused by electrostatic absorption;
8) The internal round structure of the fluid bed machine has no dead corner;
9) The machine can connect with high-efficiency wet granulating machine or oscillating granulator. In the line, the fluid bed drying machine can pump the wet material (powder or granules) through negative pressure into its chamber so that the material can be dried and not transferred for multiple times.
3. Application of fluid bed drier
1) Granulating in pharmaceutical industry: granules for tablet, instant soluble medicine and capsules;
2) Granulating in foodstuff: cocoa, coffee, powdery milk, granulated juice, flavoring, etc.;
3) Granulating in other industries: pesticide, fodder, fertilizer, pigment and dye;
4) Drying: wet powder or granules;
5) Coating: granule, pill prevention layer, coloring, sustained-release, film or enteric coating.