Liquid filling machine can be divided into normal pressure filling machine, pressure filling machine, vacuum filling machine and automatic quantitative liquid filling machine according to the filling principle.
According to the filling operation type, it can be divided into full-automatic liquid filling machine and semi-automatic liquid filling machine.
According to the filling type, it can be divided into diluted liquid filling machine, concentrated liquid filling machine and oil filling machine.
No matter in the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the beverage industry, or the daily chemical industry, we can see the busy figure of the automatic liquid filling machine. However, with the continuous improvement of market utilization, the number of enterprises using full-automatic liquid filling machines is increasing, and the problems of corresponding equipment are also increasing. What should we do about the inaccurate filling accuracy of the liquid filling machine?
The filling error of the filling machine is affected by the filling speed, the speed of opening and closing the upper and lower valves, and the filling volume. The speed of opening and closing the upper and lower valves is not only related to the spring pressure, but also related to the viscosity of the object. The speed of opening and closing the valve will slow down as the viscosity is large, which is inversely proportional to the speed, and the viscosity is small, which is the same.
Not only that, we also need to carry out regular maintenance on the liquid filling machine, timely handle and solve the corresponding problems, so as to extend the service life of the equipment. Next, Spark Machinery will share with you how to carry out daily maintenance.
1. Before going to work every day, observe the water filter and oil mist filter of the pneumatic assembly duplex. If there is too much water, it should be removed in time. If the oil level is not enough, it should be refueled in time, and the water in the gas water separator of the liquid filling machine should be drained frequently.
2. Add the oil in the automatic liquid filling oil mist frequently, and the oil volume can reach one third of the cup.
3. The filter and water cup of the steam water separator of the filling machine shall be cleaned regularly. The filter element must be cleaned in mineral oil and then dried with compressed air.
4. The sealing rings on the discharge piston and the lower end of the discharge barrel of the liquid filling machine shall be replaced in time after being worn.
5. Foreign matters shall not be mixed in the filling materials, otherwise, inaccurate discharging or damage to the machine parts may be caused.
6. In order to keep the stainless steel body of the automatic liquid filling machine smooth and clean, do not use sharp, hard sharp tools to scrape its surface. If there is any pollution, please use alcohol or oil to wipe it.
7. The cylinder of the automatic liquid filling machine has been filled with lubricating oil before delivery. Do not open the cylinder or add any lubricating oil.
8. The one-way valve, stainless steel three-way and charging cylinder of the automatic liquid filling machine can be easily disassembled and cleaned. It is an ideal and convenient liquid filling machine.
9. During production, the mechanical parts shall be inspected frequently to see whether the rotation and lifting are normal, whether there is any abnormality, and whether the screws are loose.
10. Cut off the circuit breaker or unplug the power plug during maintenance spot check to prevent electric shock, burns and injuries during spot check.
In addition, especially when the filling machine is not used for a long time, the residue left in the material pipe shall be removed in time to prevent adverse consequences of chemical reaction on the filling machine. While wiping the equipment, in order to avoid threats to the control circuit, try not to let water penetrate into the filling machine. Remember every part during cleaning and install it after cleaning. Lubricate the rusted parts, except the cylinder, because it has been lubricated before delivery.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei