Understanding the purpose of the tablet counting and filling machine is enough to presume this unit has a multitude of benefits. The most significant advantages of a pharma-filling machine include:
- Cost-efficiency – hand counting is costly, and so is the use of inadequate machines to count pills. A tablet counting and filling machine can tackle large amounts of pills and capsules and thereby save costs.
- Time-efficiency – these machines are fast and can count large amounts of pills and tablets in a matter of seconds. That means you get to work with a bigger volume of pills in a shorter timeframe.
- Accuracy – only the tablet counting and filling machine can ensure the accuracy of pills, tablets, and capsules in the body. Remember, accuracy translates to dosages and patient safety. These machines are not liable to errors.
- Preventing contamination – when handling pills, employees wear gloves, but there is still a risk of contamination (although low). These machines cut down this risk and prevent contamination.
- Steady and compact – a single unit houses all elements necessary to count and fill tablets. That means there is no need to change parts or pay for add-ons.
- Improved patient/customer satisfaction – patient or customer is likely to complain if they get a bottle with an incorrect number of pieces.