(1) The speed of the machine is limited by the speed of the lower instruction manual and the lowering plate, and the design should be more reasonable;
(2) The stability of the machine is relatively poor after long-term high-speed operation, requiring stable operation and more use of servo systems;
(3) The accuracy cannot meet the requirements after long-term operation, the synchronization is not good, and the reliability is required to be improved;
(4) The adaptability to the product is low, its function is relatively single, the adaptability is relatively narrow, and there are strict regulations on the shape and volume of the medicine to be loaded;
(5) The operation reliability of the equipment is not high, and frequent maintenance is required to affect the production progress;
(6) The production efficiency is not high, the running speed is slow, and the degree of automation is not high;
(7) The vertical cartoning machine is very sensitive to the size deviation of the manual. For example, the size deviation of the manual should be less than ±0.5 mm. In daily production, there will be a phenomenon of jamming due to the thin manual. Sometimes the paper box is not easy to be opened or jammed due to slight changes in the size of the paper box.
Application of vertical cartoning machines
Suitable for ALU-PVC blister, ALU-ALU blister and similar products.
Suitable for packaging sachets, condoms, Band-Aids, flexible aluminum strips, plasters, coffee bags and similar products.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei