As the name implies, the filling material of the liquid filling machine is liquid (such as milk, liquor, beverage, edible oil, etc.), and the liquid filling machine can be divided into atmospheric filling machine, pressure filling machine, vacuum filling machine, etc.
Common problems in the use of liquid filling machines are as follows:
1. The influence of the filling pressure of the liquor filling machine on the filling effect. Because the wine contains saturated dissolved CO gas, these CO occur during the fermentation process and are added to the wine. The solubility of the wine to CO2 varies with the temperature of the wine. , pressure changes.
2. The influence of wine conveying pressure on the filling effect. The wine is transported from the sake tank to the wine filling machine through the pipeline, and the conveying power is the back pressure in the sake tank. Because there is a long pipeline from the sake tank to the wine filling machine, when the wine reaches the wine filling machine, the pressure often does not fluctuate, and the fluctuation is relatively large, and the liquid level in the liquid storage tank also causes a large fluctuation. Thus, the escape of CO in the wine will affect the filling effect of the wine.
3. The influence of the cylinder pressure of the bottle holder on the filling effect During the filling process, the pressure of the bottle holder cylinder cannot be ignored. If the pressure is too low, the bottle will not be pressed tightly, which will lead to poor sealing, which will easily cause wine leakage and foaming, and the wine will not be filled.
4. The effect of bottle neck air on filling effect Filling is an important way for oxygen to penetrate into wine, so it is also an important part of the quality of packaging wine. Because the wine contains CO gas, it has to go through a sterilizer to stop pasteurization after filling, so the wine in the bottle cannot be filled too much, so as not to reduce the temperature of the wine during pasteurization. The escaped CO gas does not have enough buffer space, resulting in a sharp drop in the pressure in the bottle and further bursting of the bottle.
5. The influence of filling valve on filling effect At present, most of the international liquor manufacturers' liquor filling machines use machine type isobaric filling valves. When the sealing ring of the vacuum valve and pressure relief valve in the filling valve is worn and the sealing ring in the centering installation is damaged, it will break the balance of isobaric filling, and it is easy to cause the filling level to be abnormal; when filling The valve's return pipe is bent and the umbrella reflection ring on the return pipe is damaged, which will also affect the normal filling of wine.
Application of liquid filling machine
For filling a variety of thin to gas-free low-viscosity liquids. Such as: fruit juice, soy sauce, vinegar, edible oil, oral liquid, disinfectants, pesticides, chemicals, detergents, lubricants, cosmetics, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei