The full-automatic capsule filling machine integrates machine, electricity and gas, adopts microcomputer programmable controller, touch panel operation, frequency conversion and speed regulation, and is equipped with electronic automatic counting device. The machine is flexible, accurate in filling dosage, novel in structure, beautiful in appearance, and easy to operate. It can automatically complete capsule positioning, separation, filling, locking and other actions, reduce labor intensity, improve production efficiency, and meet pharmaceutical and health requirements. Suitable for filling various domestic or imported capsules. It is an economical and practical equipment for filling capsule drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
The fully automatic capsule filling machine adopts modular design, with simple structure, simple operation and automation. It is used for laboratory research and development, clinical trials, small batch production of samples and production of special varieties. According to the type of filling unit installed, it can work continuously or intermittently. The output of powder filling can be as high as, and the output of intermittently moving stations can be as high as.
The filling machine also adopts PLC programming, stepless frequency conversion speed regulation, man-machine interface operation and touch screen display. Automatic alarm display and automatic shutdown can be provided for operation failure or material shortage, and the alarm can be automatically eliminated after troubleshooting. The machine also has three-level password control system, parameter setting, data printing, zero clearing and other functions to prevent non professionals from randomly operating the machine. All the transmission shafts, cams, bearings and other key parts of the machine are made of imported materials. The quality of the equipment is reliable. It is an ideal equipment for filling capsules.
Advantages of automatic capsule filling machine:
1. The machine is small and compact in design, saving laboratory space.
2. Small capacity is applicable to small batch production in the laboratory to reduce R&D costs.
3. Multiple filling methods can be selected to meet different filling requirements.
4. Wide range of use: by selecting components, powder, pellets, tablets, capsules, liquid filling, etc. can be selected.
5. The equipment has a high cost performance ratio, especially suitable for laboratory research and development and small batch production.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei