The capsule bottling machine is mainly used for the quantitative packaging of tablets, capsule preparations, pills, transparent or translucent soft capsules, to quickly and accurately calculate drugs such as granules, avoid direct contact with drug capsules, and ensure the health of drug capsules.
It is suitable for small and medium-sized batch production in hospitals, food, pharmaceuticals, health food, scientific research institutions, laboratories, etc. It can also be widely used as an ideal equipment for counting, bottling and bagging items of conventional shape such as steel balls.
Capsule bottling machine
1. Press the green button in the "Power Switch" of the capsule bottling machine to turn on the power.
2. Slowly adjust the "vibration intensity adjustment knob" and turn it clockwise. At this time, the finishing plate integrated with the "vibration support" starts to vibrate. Touch the finishing board with your hand, and adjust the vibration intensity to a certain degree according to your feeling.
3. Put the powder capsule shell into the "powder capsule shell finishing plate", about 300 capsules each time. Put the capsule cap into the "capsule cap sorting tray", about 300 capsules each time. The finishing plate is made of organic glass plate, and there are many funnel shaped round holes drilled on it. The diameter of the round holes corresponds to the diameter of the capsule number.
4. After about 30 seconds, the powder capsule shell and capsule cap fall into the round hole with the opening facing up.
5. Hold the connecting plate of the powder capsule horizontally (drawn at the end of the figure, prepared at random, with a round hole on the connecting plate). Push the lower part of the finishing plate inward slightly, the powder capsule shell on the finishing plate will fall into the round hole of the connecting plate, and then take out the connecting plate. In the same way, take out the capsule cover with the capsule cover connecting plate.
6. The bottom area of 500 can be prepared in advance × A 500mm2 square powder plate with four sides about 10mm high, filled with powder. Place the shell connecting plate of the powder capsule flat in the powder square plate.
7. Use randomly matched capsule cap sheathing plate and place it on the capsule cap connecting plate with alignment holes for easy placement. Turn the connecting plate of the capsule cover over, make the opening of the capsule face down, and cover it on the connecting plate of the powder capsule shell filled with powder. There are also alignment holes, which can be easily sleeved.
8. Put the capsule plate with sheath into the cavity under the "capsule cap forming plate", pull down the "pressure bar" by hand and place it in place. Do not be careful if you use too much force, because there is a positioning mechanism to control the pressing height. Take out the capsule plate with sheath and pour out the capsule.
When using the capsule bottling machine, ensure that the capsules are dry and uniform in length when put into the machine, and cannot be used together with water or processed into unqualified capsules. When it is necessary to transport the machine, the base shall be lifted, and it is not allowed to lift it on the counting plate, so as to avoid loosening and damage of the counting plate.
The height of the counting plate should be the same as the length of the capsule, or the capsule head should be slightly higher than the counting plate, but should not be too high, otherwise the capsule will be damaged when rotating. If it is too low, the higher part in the middle can be scraped off, and the hole in the middle can be made into a waste shadow disk matching the shaft. If it is too high, please use a bed to handle the washer under the counter plate.
The retaining ring on the counting plate must be adjusted to an appropriate height, with the bottom edge about 1.5-2mm from the capsule head. If it is too low or too high, the capsule will be damaged. When the capsule in the capsule counting and bottling machine is not full, you can brush the capsule with a brush to make the capsule enter the counting hole.
Do not press the microswitch, otherwise the capsule will be damaged when turning the snap ring. The counting disc shall not bear heavy pressure, so as not to affect the normal use of the machine.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei