Some instructions for repair and maintenance of capsule filling machine
Common faults and maintenance
1. The vibration is not ideal, so adjust the voltage.
2. The reed screw is loose, tighten the screw.
3. The capsule shell is arranged in the workbench, with the mouth higher or lower. Adjust the height of the dislocation plate and the guide rail.
4. The capsule shell has too many inverted heads (more than 3%), and the vibrator is improperly adjusted. Because the proper voltage is adjusted or the size of the capsule shell is out of specification, the qualified capsule shell is selected.
5. If the capsule shell is stuck on the bedplate and cannot fall, replace the capsule shell or adjust the position of the dislocation plate and bedplate hole.
6. The mold cannot be reset in the rail, and the pressure spring at the rear end of the rail is stuck or the capsule variant is stuck. Reinstall the spring or ejector rod, and push the stuck capsule down with the push rod.
7. The guide plate in the mold is worn, which affects the low capsule fitting rate. Replace the mold with a new one or the positioning on both sides is loose, tighten the positioning nails, the capsule is deformed or wet, and replace the capsule shell.
Maintenance of capsule filling machine
1. This equipment is a vibrating machine, and the fastening of screws at various parts should be checked frequently. If they are loose, they should be tightened in time to prevent failure and damage.
2. The plexiglass parts (worktable plate and drug plate) shall be protected from direct sunlight and high temperature, and heavy objects shall not be placed. The drug plate must be placed vertically or horizontally to avoid deformation and damage.
3. The shell and body of the electrical appliance must be grounded to ensure safety. Cut off the power after work.
4. At the end of each day's work, the residual drugs on the machine and in the mold hole should be cleaned to keep the machine clean and sanitary, and avoid washing the machine with water. If the mold on the machine needs to be cleaned, loosen the fixing screw and take it down, which is convenient for installation.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei