1. When the cumulative working time of the vacuum pump of the freeze dryer reaches 200 hours or the color of the vacuum pump oil turns brown, the vacuum pump oil must be replaced.
2. The temperature and humidity of the freeze dryer should be kept between 10°C and 30°C, and the relative humidity should be ≤80%.
3. The distance between the freeze dryer and the wall should be more than 30cm, and the working environment should be free of conductive dust, explosive, corrosive gases and strong electromagnetic interference.
4. The lyophilizer must be slow when ventilating. After unscrewing the micro-vent valve 1/2-3/4 turns, it is enough to feel a little suction on the finger. It is forbidden to open the micro-vent valve instantly to damage the vacuum sensor. .
5. Do not frequently switch the main power supply of the freeze dryer and the refrigerator. It takes at least 3 minutes for the refrigerator to start after power failure.
6. When the freeze dryer is turned off, it should be inflated first, and then the vacuum pump should be turned off to prevent the vacuum pump from returning oil to contaminate the sample.
7. The plexiglass cover and the host are sealed by a silicone sealing ring. The sealing ring should be kept clean to prevent scratches and damage. The plexiglass cover cannot be wiped with organic solvents.
8. After the freeze dryer is used, please wipe off the water in the cold trap and the water in the mouth of the cold trap.
Application of Freeze Dryer
It is suitable for food freeze-drying processing in the fields of vegetables and fruits, dietary supplements, convenience foods, condiments, biological products, medicine, beverages, etc.
Disclaimer: This article is only for exchange and learning, and the copyright belongs to the original author. Some articles cannot be contacted in time when they are pushed. If the source is incorrectly marked or infringes your rights, please let us know and we will delete it immediately, thank you!!!!
Contact Person: Ms. Wei