Automatic capsule filling machine operating procedures
(1) Cleaning frequency: ① After the end of each batch of production; ② After the end of each shift of continuous production; ③ Cleaning and disinfection before and after production; ④ It must be cleaned when changing the variety, specification, and batch number; clean and disinfect.
(2) Cleaning tools: clean non-spinning cloth, vacuum cleaner, brush, cleaning basin, etc.
(3) Cleaners and disinfectants: drinking water, purified water, 75% ethanol.
(4) Cleaning method: in the order of dismantling first, then washing, first inside and then outside, first zero and then whole:
1) Cleaning steps for producing the same variety: ① First, use a vacuum cleaner and then a soft brush to clean the residual powder in the powder filling device module; ② Remove the powder punch, metering plate, and powder hopper, take it to the
cleaning room, and rinse with drinking water Once again, rinse with purified water and dry with a dry rag. Wipe and disinfect with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol; ③The part of the equipment that is in direct contact with the medicine should be wiped
clean with purified water, then dried with a dry rag, and then wiped and disinfected with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol; 4. Glass protective cover and Scrub the surface of the equipment with purified water; ⑤ Clean up the site. After passing the inspection, hang a "cleaned" status sign; ⑥ Fill in the cleaning record.
2) Cleaning steps for changing varieties: In addition to the cleaning steps for producing the same variety, the following work should be done: ①Remove the capsule barrel and capsule funnel, take them to the cleaning room, rinse them with purified
water, and then dry them with a dry rag , and then wipe and disinfect with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol; ② Scrub the movable support of the cam disc with a rag, then scrub it with purified water, then dry it with a dry rag, and then wipe and disinfect with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol.
(5) Evaluation of cleaning effect: the appearance of the whole machine is smooth and clean. Wipe all parts of the equipment with a clean white rag that has no stains, stains, or traces of residue.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei