Electromagnetic induction sealing machine is a portable electromagnetic induction heating sealing equipment. It is small and light, simple to use, short bonding time, fast, good sealing, stable performance, and can be widely used in small batch production and laboratory operations in pharmaceutical, chemical, pesticide, food, cosmetics, light industry and other industries.
Cleaning and maintenance of electromagnetic induction sealing machine:
1. When the power is turned off and the room temperature is restored, clean the surface of the plastic bag sealing machine, the bottom plate, the sliding plate of the lower mold, the groove, the inner pressing plate of the upper mold and the positioning rod regularly.
2. Add grease regularly to the sliding plate of lower mold, pressure bar bearing, eccentric wheel, guide pillar, guide rail and other transmission parts to ensure the use performance of the machine.
3. When cleaning the tooth cutter, plug the two drain holes of the lower mold with cotton, pour the boiled water into the lower mold groove until it is full, press the upper mold down to the low point of zui, and repeat several times.
4. Turn off the power supply in time after use, and clean the dirt on the surface operation board and the sealing wire of the plastic bag sealing machine in time.
Questions to be noted in the protection of electromagnetic induction sealing machine:
1. The electromagnetic induction aluminum foil sealing machine shall be placed in a ventilated and dry place, and the room temperature is generally maintained at about 25 ℃.
2. Every 48 hours of operation, 6 # engine oil shall be added to all moving parts, mainly at gears, bearings and gearboxes.
3. The dust shall be removed regularly and the whole machine shall be cleaned. Unplug the power supply when not in use and cover it with a cover cloth.
4. If the working time is too long, the cooling fan should be turned on before shutting down, and then shut down after the temperature is reduced. The high temperature belt is simply damaged because it is shut down without cooling.
5. The high-temperature belt shall be dedusted regularly to ensure the sealing quality.
6. Parts with severe wear shall be replaced in time to extend the service life of the whole machine.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei