1. Installation of die
⑴Install the upper punch: Loosen the fixing screw of the lower punch, turn the hand wheel to raise the lower punch rod to the high position, and insert the lower punch rod into the hole of the lower punch rod (pay attention to align the notch slope of the lower punch rod with the lower punch) screw and insert it to the end) and then tighten the lower punch fixing screw.
(2) Install the lower punch: Loosen the upper punch fastening nut, insert the upper punch rod into the hole of the upper punch rod, insert it to the bottom, use a wrench to clamp the hexagonal at the lower part of the upper punch rod, and tighten the upper punch fastening nut.
(3) Install the middle mold: Loosen the fixing screws of the middle mold, put the middle mold flat into the hole of the middle mold table, and at the same time make the lower punch enter the hole of the middle mold, press it to the bottom, and then tighten the middle mold fixing screw. When placing the middle mold, be careful to level the middle mold, so as not to get stuck and damage the hole wall when placed in a skewed position.
⑷ Turn the handwheel by hand to make the upper punch slowly descend into the middle die hole, and observe whether there is any collision or friction. The position of the plate is fixed, so that the upper punch enters the hole of the middle die, and then the fixing screw of the middle die plate is tightened, and the installation is qualified until the upper punch enters the middle die without collision or friction.
2. Adjustment of film output Turn the handwheel to raise the lower punch to the high position, and observe whether the surface of the lower punch is in line with the plane of the middle die (high or low will affect the output).
If it is not, loosen the butterfly screw. Loosen the gear pressing plate to move the upper adjusting gear so that the lower punch surface is flush with the plane of the middle die, then press the pressing plate up and tighten the butterfly screw.
At this point, crank the handwheel by hand, and the empty car runs for more than ten revolutions. If the machine runs normally, you can add material to test the pressure and make the next adjustment.
3. To adjust the filling depth (that is, to adjust the weight of the tablet), loosen the thumb screw and loosen the gear plate. Turning the lower adjusting gear to the left raises the lower punch rod, and the filling depth is reduced (the tablet weight is reduced). After the adjustment, press the gear tooth pressure plate and tighten the thumb screw.
4. To adjust the pressure (that is, adjust the hardness of the tablet), loosen the locking nut of the connecting rod, turn the upper punch rod, and turn the upper punch rod to the left to move the upper punch rod downward, the pressure will increase, and the hardness of the extruded tablet will increase;
On the contrary, turning to the right will reduce the pressure and reduce the hardness of the tablet. After adjusting, use a wrench to clamp the hexagon at the lower part of the upper punch rod, and still lock the connecting rod locking nut.
At this point, the adjustment of the die is basically completed, and then start the motor to test more than ten pieces, check the quality of the piece weight, hardness and surface finish, if it is qualified, it can be put into production. In the production process, the quality of the tablets must be checked at any time and adjusted in time.
5. Disassembly of the die
⑴Remove the upper punch: Unscrew the upper punch fastening nut, and then the upper punch can be pulled out. If the fit is tight, the upper punch can be pulled out with hand pliers, but be careful not to damage the edge of the punch.
⑵Remove the middle die: Loosen the fixing screw of the middle die, unscrew the lower punch fixing screw, loosen the butterfly screw, and loosen the gear pressing plate.
Turn on the movable adjusting gear to make the lower punch rod rise by ten millimeters, turn the hand wheel gently, so that the lower punch rod pushes out a part of the middle mold, and then take out the middle mold by hand. If the middle mold fits tightly in the hole, Do not turn the handwheel hard top forcefully to avoid damage to the mechanism.
At this time, the middle mold platen must be removed and then the middle mold should be taken out.
(3) Removing the lower punch: first unscrew the lower punch fixing screw, then turn the handwheel to raise the lower punch rod to the high position, and then the upper punch rod can be pulled out by hand. If the fit is tight, it can be clamped out with hand pliers (be careful not to damage the edge of the punch).
⑷ After the die is disassembled, the adjusting gear must be turned to make the lower punch rod retreat about 10 mm. When the hand wheel is turned to raise the lower punch rod to the high position, its top end should not be higher than the bottom surface of the middle die platen (this is optional).
Don't ignore this step, so as to avoid the accident of collision between the lower punch rod and the middle die when it is used again). Then still screw on the lower punch set screw.