The automatic capping machine will more or less have some faults during the work. Even the best quality equipment will be used for a long time, or the operation method of the operation is wrong, and there will be failures during the operation. So what are the precautions for the correct operation of the automatic capping machine, let's take a look at it.
Basic operation of automatic capping machine:
1. Adjustment of the rolling wheel: put the bottle on the bracket, the bracket is raised to the high point, first loosen the lock nut to adjust the rolling wheel, so that the edges of the two rolling wheels (with springs) are at the starting point of the bottle.
Then loosen the lock nut, and then adjust the adjusting screw so that the edges of the two thread rolling wheels are in contact with the cover, a little pressure is appropriate, and then lock the nut.
2. Adjustment of locking wheel: Adjust the two locking wheels, first loosen the locking nut, adjust the locking wheel so that the edges of the two locking wheels are in contact with the lower edge of the bottle cap, a little pressure is appropriate, and then lock the nut ( Note: The adjustment should be from loose to tight, and adjust while pulling the lock).
3. Bottle cap lock: Loosen the top tightening screw, remove the gland head, then remove the entire lock head, install the appropriate plastic lock head on the cone sleeve, and then adjust the lifting height of the bracket to meet the working requirements.
4. Height adjustment: start the machine to make the bracket drop to the lowest point, then put the bottle on the bracket, loosen the brake nut, pull the adjusting screw to make the bracket rise, and then adjust the proper distance between the bottle cap and the capping head (Generally adjusted in place when leaving the factory).
5. Adjust the tightness of the bottle cap: by adjusting the torque adjustment nut between the screw head and the rotary machine, the larger the torque, the tighter the bottle cap is, the smaller the torque is when the nut is loosened, and the bottle cap is screwed. tighter.
Common fault maintenance methods of automatic capping machine:
1. The failure of the automatic switch caused by the drift of the micro switch or the photoelectric switch, such as the fault can adjust the working position of the position switch or the photoelectric switch, or change the switch
2. There is no starting current caused by the short circuit between the electric stage winding and the casing and the short circuit between the motor wiring and the ground wire. This fault can check the motor on the one hand, and check whether the related wires are loose on the other hand.
3. The acceleration time setting of the automatic capping machine is too short and the overcurrent fault during acceleration caused by the electric shock capacity exceeding the inverter capacity can appropriately prolong the setting time of the F001 value, and the capacity of the motor cannot be changed at will.
4. The excessively high voltage during operation caused by the excessive change of the power supply voltage can be easily solved by adding a reactor to the power input test or appropriately reducing the power supply voltage.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei