With the passage of time, it is always inevitable that a newly purchased machine malfunctions after using it for a period of time, as is the case with fully automatic labeling machines. How can a labeling machine quickly and correctly locate the location of a malfunction? How can you quickly repair the fault location to avoid delaying the construction period!
The maintenance of a fully automatic labeling machine can be divided into several parts, including a labeling station, a labeling box, a screw rod, and a printing device, in terms of the composition and structure of the fully automatic labeling machine:
1、 Adjustment of labeling station of labeling machine
(1) Adjustment of rubber scraper and rubber roller: There should be no gap between the rubber scraper and rubber roller within the entire length. If there is a gap, the rubber scraper can be adjusted by adjusting the eccentric bolt;
(2) Adjustment of rubber roller and standard plate: The standard plate and rubber roller only contact each other without any pressure. The gap is too large, and there is too much glue on the label plate, resulting in glue throwing. If the gap is too small or the contact is too tight, the glue will be squeezed away, and there is no glue on the half of the standard plate. Practice has proved that the gap between the standard plate and the rubber roller is between 0.1 mm and 0.2 mm, which is excellent. This can be achieved by adjusting the bearing seat at the lower part of the rubber roller, and adjusting the bearing at the upper part of the rubber roller if necessary.
2、 Adjustment of the label box of the labeling machine
(1) "The central line of the label box, the central axis of the label station, and the label paper are tangent, and the central axis of the label plate is aligned at three points. Adjust the tangent (0 distance) between the label plate and the label paper, and then move the label box closer by 1 mm to 2 mm.";
(2) The gap between the label paper and the strips on both sides of the label box should be between 0.8mm-1mm. If the gap is too large, the label paper will shift in the label box, causing an oblique label. If the gap is too small, the label will not be pushed smoothly;
(3) Adjustment of the position of the mark grabbing hook of the label box: if the upper, lower, left, and right mark grabbing hooks are on the same vertical plane and evenly exert force on the label paper, the label can be smoothly grasped;
(4) Adjustment of the label supply roller: When there is no label, the label pressing plate can press onto the very front end of the label box and when there is a label installed, the label near the label hook finger cannot be crushed.
3、 Adjustment of bottle inlet star wheel, bottle outlet star wheel, and bottle inlet screw rod
(1) When adjusting the bottle inlet and outlet star wheels and the bottle inlet screw rod, the bottle pressing head of the standard machine shall prevail. Firstly, adjust the bottle feeding star wheel. When the bottle pressing head just presses the bottle, adjust the bottle feeding star wheel so that the bottle is located in the middle of the star wheel groove;
(2) Adjustment of the bottle feeding screw rod: The bottle feeding star wheel shall prevail. When the bottle is located in the middle of the bottle feeding star wheel groove, adjust the screw rod so that the bottle feeding side of the screw rod is close to the bottle without displacement.
4、 Adjustment of the brush pressing device
(1) The center of the label brush is aligned with the label and both sides are symmetrical;
(2) The label brush is perpendicular to the surface of the container;
(3) The overlapping clearance of the pressure brush across the container is: 10 mm to 15 mm for a single pressure brush, and 5 mm to 10 mm for a combined pressure brush;
(4) The distance between the cleaning brush and the sponge is 1 mm to 2 mm.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei