It is very important to use the capsule filling machine correctly, and the daily maintenance of the capsule filling machine is equally important, so how to carry out the daily maintenance of the capsule filling machine?
1. This equipment is a vibrating machine, so you should always check the tightening conditions of the screws in various parts. If there is any looseness, you should tighten them in time to prevent failure and damage.
2. Plexiglass parts (worktable, medicine board) should avoid direct sunlight and near high temperature, and heavy objects should not be placed on the shelf. The medicine board must be placed vertically or flat to avoid deformation and damage.
3. The electrical enclosure and body must be grounded to ensure safety, and the power supply is cut off after work. .
4. After working every day, the residual medicine on the machine and in the mold hole should be cleaned to keep the whole machine clean and hygienic, and avoid washing the host with water. If the mold on the machine needs to be cleaned, the fixing screw can be loosened, and it can be taken down, which is convenient for installation.
Other models of machines currently sold by the company
Common faults and maintenance of capsule filling machine
1. The vibration is not ideal, adjust the voltage.
2. The spring screws are loose, and tighten the screws.
3. The capsule shell is arranged in the worktable, the mouth is higher or lower, and the height of the dislocation plate and the guide rail are adjusted.
4. There are too many capsule shells (more than 3%), and the vibrator is not properly adjusted. Because the appropriate voltage is adjusted or the size of the capsule shell is out of specification, the qualified capsule shell is selected.
5. If the capsule shell is stuck on the platen and cannot fall, replace the capsule shell or adjust the position of the dislocation plate and platen hole.
6. The mold cannot be reset in the track, the rear end of the guide rail is stuck by the compression spring or the capsule deformation is stuck. Reinstall the spring or ejector rod, and push down the stuck capsule with the push rod.
7. The guide plate in the mold is worn, which affects the low rate of capsule involution. Replace the new mold or the positioning on both sides is loose. Fasten the positioning pins. If the capsule is deformed or wet, replace the capsule shell.
Application of capsule filling machine
Contact Person: Ms. Wei