When an abnormal fault occurs, it may cause the "timing" error of each cam (that is, the action sequence of each cam is wrong). When adjusting, it is necessary to ensure that the movement of each mechanism does not interfere. The motor is decelerated and continuously operated by the reducer, and the filling turntable generates intermittent motion through the turntable station indexing box. When it is necessary to adjust the "timing" of each cam (that is, the action sequence of each cam), the handle is used to rotate the main motor shaft. When the filling turntable reaches the At a certain station, the filling turntable changes from motion to stop and lasts for a period of time. During this period of time when the filling turntable stops moving, it should be done:
1) The cam used for capsule distribution on the second station should send the capsule to the upper module port;
2) On the second station, the cam used to separate the capsule cap and body by the vacuum separator should rise to the lower plane of the lower module, and make the vacuum system generate enough vacuum to make the capsule enter the module and cap and body. separate;
3) The cam on the sixth station for removing the unseparated capsules should rise to remove the defective capsules;
4) The cam used to lock the filled capsule on the eighth station should rise to lock the capsule;
5) The cam used to push out the finished product on the ninth station should rise to push out the finished product.
After the intermittent time period, the filling turntable starts to move to the next station. During the movement, it should be ensured that the movement of each mechanism does not interfere. When interference occurs, it is necessary to see whether the cam action is too early or too late. When the cam action is too early The tightening screw of the cam should be loosened to reverse the cam. When the cam moves too late, the tightening screw of the cam should be loosened to rotate the cam forward, so as to avoid interference between the movements of the various mechanisms. After the "timing" of each cam is adjusted, the main motor shaft should be continuously rotated by the handle to make the filling turntable run for a week or two. After confirming that the movement of each mechanism does not interfere, the machine can be powered on.
6) The electrical control system of the machine. There are 3 modes of operation of the machine: jog, automatic and debugging.
The difference between the automatic mode and the debugging mode is that when the automatic mode is selected, the four side doors of the work surface are required to be closed to start the main motor; when the debugging mode is selected, the main motor can also be started when the four side doors of the work surface are opened. The main motor is steplessly regulated by the frequency converter, and the frequency converter is started and stopped through the normally open contact of the main contactor to start and stop the main motor.
The capsule filling machine has an automatic alarm system for lack of hollow capsules and drug particles. When there is a lack of hollow capsules or drug particles, the alarm starts to prompt the operator to add materials.
Application of capsule Filling Machine
The automatic capsule filling machine is mainly used for filling powder or pellet capsule medicines in medicine, hospital preparation room, health care products and other industries.