When an abnormal fault occurs, it may lead to the "timing" error of each cam (that is, the action timing of each cam is wrong). During adjustment, ensure that the motion of each mechanism does not interfere. The motor runs continuously after being decelerated by the reducer, and the filling rotary table produces intermittent movement through the indexing box of the rotary table station.
When it is necessary to adjust the "timing" of each cam (that is, the action timing of each cam), the handle shall be used to rotate the main motor shaft. When the filling rotary table reaches a certain station, the filling rotary table changes from motion to stop and lasts for a period of time. During the period when the filling rotary table stops moving, the following shall be done:
1) The cam used for capsule distribution on the second station shall send the capsule to the upper module port;
2) The cam on the second station for separating the capsule cap and body with the vacuum separator shall rise to the lower plane of the lower module, and make the vacuum system generate enough vacuum to make the capsule flow into the module and separate the cap and body;
3) The cam on the sixth station for removing the capsules that are not separated shall rise to remove the defective capsules;
4) The cam used to lock the filled capsule on the eighth station shall rise to lock the capsule;
5) The cam used to push the finished product out of the ninth station shall rise to push the finished product out.
After the interval, the filling turntable starts to move to the next station. During the movement, it should be ensured that the movement of each mechanism does not interfere. When the interference occurs, it should be clear whether the cam action is too early or too late. When the cam action is too early, loosen the fastening screw of the cam to reverse the cam. When the cam action is too late, loosen the fastening screw of the cam to rotate the cam clockwise so that the action of each mechanism does not interfere.
After the "timing" of each cam is adjusted, the handle shall be used to continuously rotate the main motor shaft to make the filling turntable run for one or two cycles, and the machine can only be powered on after confirming that there is no interference in the movement of each mechanism.
6) The electrical control system of the machine. There are three operation modes of the machine: inching, automatic and debugging.
The difference between the automatic mode and the commissioning mode is that when the automatic mode is selected, the four side doors of the worktable must be closed before the main motor can be started; When the debugging mode is selected, the main motor can also be started when the four side doors of the worktable are opened.
The main motor is stepless regulated by the frequency converter, and the frequency converter is started and stopped by the normally open contact of the main contactor to start and stop the main motor.
The capsule filling machine is equipped with an automatic alarm system for the lack of hollow capsules and drug granules. When there is a lack of hollow capsules or drug granules, the alarm will start to prompt the operator to add materials.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei