The evaporator and condenser of the dryer will generate a lot of dust under long-term operation, which will affect the emission of air-conditioning and heat to a certain extent. Therefore, we must do a good job of cleaning methods and check the items after cleaning:
the cleaning method:
1. Dry cleaning: Clean with a brush or a vacuum cleaner.
2. Wet cleaning: clean with hot water at 60-80°C.
3. Chemical washing: wash with lye, acid and various detergents.
Among them, pickling: make HNO3 into a solution with a concentration of 1-2%, and the heating temperature does not exceed 65 °C for washing, and then wash with water; alkali washing: make NaOH into a solution with a concentration of 0.5-1%, and the heating temperature does not exceed 65 ℃ for washing, then rinse with clean water.
Items to check:
1. The operator of the dryer needs to check the situation of the cleaning site, and can only operate if it is confirmed that it has been cleaned.
2. Check whether the dryer and its ancillary equipment meet the requirements.
3. Check whether the fasteners are loose and whether the parts are complete.
4. Check whether the valve and pipeline connection leak.
5. Check whether all equipment parts, containers, tools, etc. contacting materials are cleaned.
Do you understand the cleaning methods and inspection items of the above dryer? We must treat it strictly. Therefore, if the dryer is not cleaned for a long time, it is easy to affect the emission of cold air and heat, which will weaken the cooling or heating effect of the program, consume a lot of electricity and time, and may cause blockage. It will affect the normal use of the dryer and reduce the service life.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei