The freeze dryer integrates the refrigeration system, the vacuum system, the heat transfer oil heating system, and the moisture removal system.
In the drying process of freeze-dried materials, on the one hand, the vacuum system is evacuated to take away part of the water; , the material is heated and dried by the heating system, and the water contained in the material is brought to the freezer and trap box by vacuuming to freeze, so as to meet the requirements of freeze-drying of the material.
In order for the freeze dryer equipment to operate normally for a long time, the following daily routine inspections must be done regularly.
Routine inspection of freeze dryer:
1. Electronic drain, drain the valve manually, or clean it up.
2. Keep the body surface clean.
3. The heat dissipation part should be cleaned frequently.
4. Replace alumina and molecular sieve after using for a certain period of time.
5. If there is a leak, the freeze dryer cannot work, resulting in the inability of water to separate out. The way to check is to see if the pressure of the refrigerant pressure gauge is lowered. Generally, the static pressure is about 10 kg.
6. Check the desiccant: Open it from the lower side of the tower (the discharge port) to see if the desiccant is discolored. The new one is white. If it is yellow, it means that it is poisoned and has no effect.