The daily maintenance of the automatic filling machine operation is very useful for the service life of the automatic filling machine, so it is necessary for the equipment personnel to carry out daily maintenance of the equipment every day.
Routine cleaning and maintenance.
1. Common tools such as multimeter, Allen wrench, adjustable wrench, screwdriver, wiping cloth, etc. are required.
2. The scale body should be calibrated regularly, without special circumstances, generally speaking, it should be calibrated once every 1 year.
3. Avoid overload work to avoid damage to the sensor.
4. Regularly clean and check all parts of the scale body to eliminate the fault in the bud.
5. Strictly prevent the electrical control box from getting damp and avoid short circuit.
6. When using the electric welding machine in the maintenance of the scale body or its surrounding equipment, do not form a current loop between the sensor and the welding wire, otherwise the sensor will be damaged.
7. Ensure that the equipment and control box have good electrical grounding.
8. Ensure that the platform or steel structure supporting the scale body is stable, and do not connect the scale body with the vibrating equipment.
9. Ensure that the gas and power supply are stable and reliable.
10. After the work every day, drain the water in the oil-water separator.
11. Problems found should be dealt with in time to avoid the expansion of faults and affect production.
12. Do not use industrial solvents to clean the controller keyboard and display panel.
13. The sensor cannot be impacted and soaked in water
Application of Liquid Filling Machine
Widely used in filling milk, wine, drinking water and other low-viscosity non-gas liquids, as well as various food and beverages (such as tea drinks, soy sauce, wine, vinegar, etc.), medicines (alcohol, disinfectants, hand sanitizers), chemicals, Pesticides (containing acids, bases, organic solvents or dimethylbenzene) can fill various liquids in industry.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei