Analysis of some common faults of cartoning machine
1) Stop or stop the conveyor belt clearance:
1. Stop the machine at intervals to check whether there is a shortage of materials, and supplement the automatic startup.
2. Stop the machine and check whether the power supply, motor or governor are normal.
2) The carton cannot be sucked down:
1. Whether the cartons are placed neatly.
2. Whether the cartons are stuck together.
3. Check whether the air pressure of the suction head is normal.
3) The carton will not form or pop out at the opening of the carton feeding template after being sucked down:
1. Check if the carton is too hard.
2. Check whether the guide rod for placing the carton and the carton feeding template are in the wrong position.
3. Check whether the small hook spring at the rear of the box feeding template is deformed.
4. Check whether the height between the suction box suction head and the box feeding rail is correct.
4) The manual cannot be sucked down:
1. Whether the instruction manual is deformed, causing the suction head to fail to hold.
2. Whether the suction head gas is parallel to the manual.
3. Whether the paper width of the manual is different, and the error must be within 1mm. The stacking position of the instructions should be adjusted to 0.5mm different from the inner edge when the suction head rises to the highest position.
4. The small paper separating hook above the suction head of the origami machine moves too early. Generally, small hooks should be inserted into the space between sheets of paper before the suction head is about to drop. The height of the small hook shall be adjusted by 0.5mm when the suction head is at the highest position.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei