The outer shell of the rotary tablet press is fully enclosed, the material is stainless steel, and the inner table is made of stainless steel, which can keep the surface gloss and prevent cross-contamination, and meet the relevant requirements. The rotary tablet press is equipped with windows and doors of transparent glass, which can clearly observe the state of tablet pressing, and the side panels can be fully opened, which is easy for internal cleaning and maintenance. All controls and operating elements are well laid out.
The rotary tablet press adopts the frequency conversion speed regulating device for electrical speed regulation, which is easy to operate, stable in rotation, safe and accurate. Equipped with overload protection device, it can automatically stop when the pressure is overloaded. The rotary tablet press implements mechatronics, using touch keys and screen display. The transmission system is sealed in the oil tank under the main body of the machine, which is a completely separate and independent part, and there is no mutual pollution, and the transmission pair is soaked in the oil pool, which is easy to dissipate heat and wear.
Structural features of rotary tablet press:
1. The upper half of the rotary tablet press is a tableting structure: it is mainly composed of three parts: upper punch, middle die and lower punch. The tail of the rod is embedded on the fixed curved guide rail. When the turntable rotates, the upper and lower punches move up and down with the curved guide rail to achieve the purpose of tablet pressing.
2. The rotary tablet press only needs to be filled; pressed; and discharged. The short three-step procedure is carried out continuously, the filling and tableting have adjustment control mechanism, with the instruction of the table, easy to operate.
3. The rotary tablet press adopts a flow grid feeding mechanism, which can make the material evenly fill the die hole and reduce the difference in tablet weight.
4. The motor is installed in the base, and the worm drive turntable is driven by a V-belt, and a stepless speed change pulley is installed on the motor shaft. Through the movement of the motor, the speed can be adjusted arbitrarily, and the use is safe, reliable, and noise-free.
5. The side of the rotary tablet press is equipped with a powder suction box, which includes a blower, a powder storage room, and a powder filter room. When the rotary tablet press is running at a high speed, fly powder and powder falling from the middle die are generated. Remove it through the powder suction nozzle, so as not to stick and plug, and keep the operation smooth and normal.
The above is the industry sharing about the rotary tablet press, I hope you can like it.