The filling process has higher requirements on the turret structure and its drive system of the filling machine. It is required to be a smooth stepless speed regulation system with large speed ratio and a short operation time of starting, braking and electric control. A smooth, well-positioned system.
Before the 1980s, the drive control system of domestic and foreign filling machines mostly used AC electromagnetic slip speed control system or hydraulic speed control system, but it has the disadvantages of unsatisfactory speed regulation performance, low efficiency, complicated structure, many faults and difficult maintenance. . With the continuous improvement of AC/DC asynchronous motor technology and the maturity of frequency conversion technology, the drive control system of the filling machine has been replaced by DC speed control system and AC speed control system, especially the AC variable frequency speed control system has replaced the DC speed control system. the trend of. Adapt to liquids, wines, seasonings, oils, pesticides, chemical liquids, etc.
The main features of the filling machine:
1. Unique multi-style filling head and suckback system designed for no dripping, ensuring that the production site and finished packaging products are not contaminated by liquid materials;
2. This machine is equipped with a full-color touch screen man-machine interface controlled by imported PLC computer to ensure easy, fast and accurate adjustment of capacity. It is irreplaceable for any type of crucible filling machine;
3, the filling bottle distance, bottle height adjustment is convenient;
4. Filling and flushing type has oblique punching or straight flushing type, suitable for different liquid filling, oblique punching to adapt to easy foaming liquid material, filling nozzle positioning form to insert type, to adapt to different filling high position product;
5. The stainless steel flat belt conveyor driven by the planetary cone disc stepless adjuster can flexibly coordinate the synchronization of multiple processes;
6, photoelectric tracking, program control, the use of world-renowned programmable controllers such as Omron, making the program more flexible;
7. The main pneumatic and electrical components are imported with accessories to ensure the system is stable and of excellent quality;
8. The liquid supply form can be sent by high-position tank or pump pressure, and pumping liquid supply can greatly improve the production capacity;
9, can be matched with high efficiency by magnetic induction sealing device, greatly improving the product quality of the product. The unique sensor board and cooling system of the transistor sealing device make it safe and high speed, and the sealing effect is good.
Filling machine under market economy
With the improvement and development of the market economy, the depth and breadth of commodity circulation have further expanded, and the role and status of the packaging industry in the national economy has become increasingly high. Depending on the level of economic development in each country, the output value of the packaging industry usually accounts for 1.5% - 2.2% of the gross national product. The more developed the economy, the greater the share of the packaging industry. The filling machine is one of the packaging machines. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, China has successively established a number of filling equipment production plants, but mainly small equipment, backward technology. In the early 1980s, China began to actively introduce foreign advanced filling technology. At that time, the filling technology was mainly in the hands of a few state-owned enterprises. With the advancement of reform and opening up, some enterprises that originally engaged in the manufacture of machine tools and agricultural machinery also turned to the development and manufacture of filling equipment, and the number of manufacturers has gradually increased.