|Name:||Small Centrifugal Atomizer Spray Pharmaceutical Dryers Chemical Food Dyes||Atomizer Type:||Centrifugal Disc Atomizer/0.4KW|
|Inlet Hot Air Temperature ℃:||60-300 (PLC Control)||Outlet Hot Air Temperature ℃:||80-90|
|Product Collection:||Two-stage Cyclone Or Cyclone+bag Filter||Power Supply Type:||240/380/416V, 50/60Hz, 3P|
dryers used in pharmaceutical industry,
fluid bed dryer granulator
Small Centrifugal Atomizer Spray Pharmaceutical Dryers Chemical Food Dyes
Main Parameter of Spray Dryer
|Main Technical Parameters|
|Drying chamber diameter mm||1000||1200|
|Atomizer type||Centrifugal disc atomizer/0.4KW||Centrifugal disc atomizer/0.4KW|
|Evaporation capacity kg/h||3-5||5-8|
|Inlet hot air temperature ℃||60-300 (PLC control)||60-300 (PLC control)|
|Outlet hot air temperature ℃||80-90||80-90|
|Electrical heater KW||12||18|
|Rotation speed RPM||2900||2900|
|Air pressure Pa||3584-3597||3507-3253|
|Air flow rate M3/h||824-1264||1410-1704|
|Product collection rate %||≥98%||≥98%|
|Power supply type||240/380/416V, 50/60Hz, 3P||240/380/416V, 50/60Hz, 3P|
Product description of Spray Dryer
Spray drying is a method of producing dry powder from liquid or slurry materials by rapidly drying with a hot gas. This is the preferred method of drying of many thermally-sensitive materials such as foods and pharmaceuticals.
Liquid material is pumped into the top installed rotary disc atomizer by mono pump and atomized into fine droplets inside the drying chamber. Heated clean hot air is blown into the air distributor at the same time.
The evenly and swirly distributed hot air completely contacts with the droplets for heat transfer. The droplets are dried into powder in several seconds and sucked out into the cyclone for discharging via exhaust fan.
LPG series spray dryer has been widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical and foodstuff industry for drying liquid material into fine powder.
Main Features of Spray Dryer
1) Particle size control: The dry particle size can be easily controlled by atomization of the liquid feed and the design of the hot gas inlet. This spray dryer can typically produce between 30 to 500 micron average particle size, in a bell shaped distribution.
2) The evaporative cooling of product: The heat and mass transfer during drying occurs in the air and vapor films surrounding the droplet. This protective envelope of vapor keeps the particle at the saturation temperature. As long as the particle does not become "bone-dry", evaporation is still taking place and the temperature of the solids will not approach the dryer outlet temperature.
3) Short residence time: The surface area produced by atomization of the liquid feed enables a short gas residence time, ranging from 3-10 seconds depending upon the application, which permits spray drying without thermal degradation.
4) Flow properties of dry product: The shape of most spray dried particles is spherical, which provides for fluid-like flow properties. This makes many downstream operations, such as packaging, pressing, filtering, and handling easier and less costly.
5) Size design of drying chamber: The size of drying chamber is specially designed to prevent droplets sticking to the inner wall, dried powder accumulating on the cone part and guarantee enough residence time.
Product Show of Spray Dryer
Application Advantages of Spray Dryer
1. The drying speed is fast, and the surface of the material liquid is greatly increased after atomization. In the hot air flow, 95%-98% of the water can be evaporated instantly, and it only takes ten to ten seconds to complete the drying step. Suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials;
2. The products obtained by drying are spherical particles with uniform particles, good fluidity, good solubility, high product purity and good quality;
3. Wide range of applications, users can choose to use hot air drying and cold air granulation according to the characteristics of the material, which has strong adaptability to the material.
4. The operation is simple and stable, the control is convenient, and it is easy to realize automatic operation.
Application of Spray Dryer
Contact Person: admin