SED-3M Electric Big Freeze Dry Machine Freeze Dried Food Machine Fast Speed Power 380V,50Hz,3Phase,5Wire
|Input Capacity||2500 Kgs per batch|
|Drying chamber size(LWH)||11000*2200*3200mm|
|Production Time||22-30 hours per batch|
|Rack material||stainless steel|
1. Compressor is use Germany Bitzer , more stable performance, reliable, easy to maintain
2. Temperature and pressure of compressor has multiple protection features
3. Compliance with the Montreal Convention, with environmentally friendly refrigerants;
4. According to the characteristics of freeze-dried fruit, use rotary vane vacuum pump , the pumping speed is larger and more efficient
5. Electronic signatures,Three levels of user password management;
6. Automatic operation and manual operation can change in any node;
7. We can operate in the engine room and freeze-dried control room, which interlock with each other to avoid misuse;
8. A variety of components, the main components working condition and temperature, vacuum
9. "Process recipe management" are free to set the freeze-drying technology curve;
Freeze-dry (brief named Freeze-dry) is a stable process of material dried which will put the material contained with water to freeze to solid first, then make among them of the water sublimate from solid to air condition, removing water to preserve materials.
Products at solution stage are frozen through sublimation and desorption, then the solvent reduce to a certain extent, thereby preventing the formation of micro-organisms or chemical reaction between the solute and solvent that products can be preserved for a long time and maintained its nature.
Vacuum freeze-drying method is a liquid solid gaseous process. In freeze-drying process, "liquid bridge" between the solution particles has been frozen into "solid bridge".
The relative position of particles has been fixed and does not exist surface tension on gas-liquid interface between the two particles. With the continuous distillation of solvent, "solid bridge" continuously decrease, but the the relative position between two particles will no longer change until the "solid bridge" completely disappear.