SED-250DG Power 380V/50HZ Fruits And Vegetables Freeze Dryer Lab Equipment Customizable With CE Passed
|Cooling water qty||≥76m3/h(T≤30℃/P=0.1-0.15Mpa)|
|Compressed air||≥0.45 m3/min(P=0.5-0.8Mpa)|
|Chamber design pressure||-0.1Mpa|
|Chamber design temperature||120℃|
|Chamber Vacuum leak rate||0.025Pa.m3/sec|
|Total usable area of shelves||280㎡|
|The number of shelf||Symmetrical hanging (26 +26 blocks)|
|Machine size (L×W×H)||Dry chamber (L*W*H)11000*2200*3200
1. Stainless steel is polished with excellent brand to ensure surface roughness to ensure sterility requirements
2.Cabinet, board level, and hose are tested after multiple procedures to ensure without leakage
3. Shelf has high strength and can withstand long-term use; Shelf through a dedicated machining, can guarantee high demand flatness; Plate layers with constant temperature function, can realize the automatic operation of the freeze drying process.
4. Temperature and pressure of compressor has multiple protection features
5. Temperature protection set to avoid oil degeneration in extreme conditions , to reduce the exhaust temperature by cooling motor
6. Liquid cooling for two times: the cooling before high-pressure liquid enter into condenser to avoid motor heating in extreme conditions.
7. Multi-stage vacuum setting function, you can achieve a degree of vacuum freeze-drying cycle to control of multiple variables
8. Electric heating is controlled by PID with the characteristics of energy efficiency and temperature stability;
9. Electronic signatures, multiple passwords;
Freeze-dry (brief named Freeze-dry) is a stable process of material dried which will put the material contained with water to freeze to solid first, then make among them of the water sublimate from solid to air condition, removing water to preserve materials.
Products at solution stage are frozen through sublimation and desorption, then the solvent reduce to a certain extent, thereby preventing the formation of micro-organisms or chemical reaction between the solute and solvent that products can be preserved for a long time and maintained its nature.
Vacuum freeze-drying method is a liquid solid gaseous process. In freeze-drying process, "liquid bridge" between the solution particles has been frozen into "solid bridge".
The relative position of particles has been fixed and does not exist surface tension on gas-liquid interface between the two particles. With the continuous distillation of solvent, "solid bridge" continuously decrease, but the the relative position between two particles will no longer change until the "solid bridge" completely disappear.