The autoclave is the key process equipment for the molding of polymer-based composite component products. The autoclave molding process is a molding process to seal the composite blank, the honeycomb sandwich structure, or the bonding structure with a vacuum bag on a mold, and place it in the autoclave,in the condition of vacuum (or non-vacuum), through the process of temperature rising, pressure rising, heat preservation (medium temperature or high temperature),pressure maintaining, temperature dropping and pressure relief, making it into the required shape and quality state products.
At present, many courses offered by universities use autoclaves. There is a great demand for autoclaves in laboratories.Our company can customize the special autoclave according to the requirements of colleges and universities.
1. Heat conduction oil heating
2. Steam direct heating
3. Electrically heated air
4. Electrically heated steam
Door opening mode:
4. Various types of vulcanization tank and quick-opening door safety interlocking devices can be provided separately.
Inflatable silicone seal rings are used for tank door flanges which is simple and convenient to maintain and the sealing effect is obviously better than other methods with more than 2 years of service life.
Safety chain mode:
1. Pressure automatic safety interlock
2. Manual safety chain
Temperature control mode:
It uses double layer external insulation, saving thirty percent of energy consumption than ordinary insulation.
Pressure control mode:
(1) Pressure in vulcanization tank is automatically controlled by pneumatic corner valve.
(2) Set up manual valve for easy manual control.
(3) Set up another set of disc pressure gauge.
(4) The tank body is designed with two flanged open safety valves, which can be opened automatically after the designed pressure is reached.
Time control mode:
After setting working procedure, heating/keep-heating time and vulcanization time all will be automatically controlled.
Two rails in tank, using national standard guide rail.