SED-250YP 380V 50HZ PVC Aluminum Foil Blister Packaging Machine With Peristaltic Pump Feeding
Main Technical Data:
|Cutting Frequency (Times/min)||6-50|
|Production Capacity (pcs/h)||35000-230000|
|Max. Forming Area And Depth (mm)||240×150×26 (Standard Depth 14mm)|
|Travel Range (mm)||40-130(Can be customized)|
|Standard Plate (mm)||80×57(Can be manufactured as user's requirements)|
|Air Pressure (Mpa)||0.4-0.6|
|Total Power||380V/220V 50Hz 6.2KW|
|Main Motor Power (KW)||1.5|
|PVC Hard Pieces (mm)||0.25-0.5×250|
|PTP Aluminum Foil (mm)||0.02-0.035×250|
|Dialysis Paper (mm)||50-100g×250|
|Mould Cooling||Tap Water Or Circulating Water|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||3000×730×1600(L×W×H)|
1. Its design is novel and reliable. Its packing efficiency is the highest among the like products at present.
2. Unique position adjustment structures ensure line breaking clearly.No-edge cutting can save the cost of packing materials.
3. The cutted plates will be taken out by a placing arm, that uses a vacuum.
4. PLC and printing adjustment structure make operational work easier.
5. Cutting Frequency:20-180/p.m.172 ten thousands pills/each working shift(10pills/per board:8 hrs/each working shift.
6. Beautiful appearance overall, all are built and covered with stainless steel, fully sealed and conformed to the standards of GMP pharmaceutical production. The product is reliable in quality, smooth in operation. The shapes formation can be selected according to different production scales.
1. Plate-model pressure blowing positively for the blister formation and hot seal as well as high efficiency in packing;
2. Can be matched to be in set of filling devices such as universal filler, converting head filler, disk vibrating filler;
3. Man-computer interfacing PLC control, F-converting speed, high speed cutting ranged from 20 to 180/pm: Note: Times in cutting depend on the plate's length;
4. Heating: inner hearing, auto-control;
5. Long length filling platform, highlight finishing rate, and also can be installed with conveying belt;
6. Cooling: circulating water, or otherwise using the tap water (outgoing connection);
7. Cutting without waste Left, saves the packing material up to 10%.