|Name:||Homogenizing Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Siemens Touch Screen Controlled Type||Condition:||New|
|Product Type:||Cosmetic||Control System:||Button|
|Homogenize Speed:||0 To 3500 RPM||Mixing Pot Heating Power:||45kw|
|Scrap Material:||PTFE||Mixer Type:||Homogenization|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Key Word:||Vacuum Emulsifying Machine|
Homogenizing Vacuum Emulsifying Machine,
Siemens Emulsifying Mixer Machine,
Touch Screen Emulsifying Mixer Machine
Homogenizing Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Siemens Touch Screen Controlled Type
Working Principle of Vacuum Emulsifying Machine
The SED-500RZ material are stirred by both the center blade and side scraper, which works on the inner surface of pot keeping stirring materials from being stuck onto the wall.
In the process of blade-stirring, the materials are continuously crushed, pressed, fold.
Then the material is sent to the cut-off mixing unit where they are again cut off, broken and stirring by the strong interaction between running cutting wheel and cutting sheath. The materials are finally crushed into small pellets of 200um~2um
Product Parameters of Vacuum Emulsifying Machine
|Kettle Cover||Liquid(particle)inlet, sunk material inlet, air inlet with filter, inspect light and sight glass, vacuum port, pressure meter(1 to -0.1 bar), pressure clamp|
|Mixing pot||Material||Inner layer: SUS316L thickness: 3mm|
|Middle layer: SUS304 thickness: 2mm|
|Outside layer: SUS304 thickness:2mm|
|configuration||Bottom material exhaust, size: 1.5”|
|Temp. sensor (0-199℃)|
|Electrical heating: 45kw, cooling water inlet|
1．Material: SUS316L; standard homogenizer
2. Power: 7.5kw/380/50Hz; RPM: 2900R/Min
|Stirring scrap and middle stirring||Material: SUS316L,Scrap material: PTFE|
1. Stirring scrap and middle stirring use the same motor
3. Stirring scrap and middle stirring rotating the opposite direction
|Safety: 1. During stirring, the cover can not open, 2. Cover lift can not stirring.|
1. Vacuum pump: water recycle, power 5.5kw/380V/50Hz
2. With pressure sensor (during vacuum condition, hydraulic can not open)
|Heating method||Jacket electrical heating|
|Exhaust method||Electric doom and bottom discharge or positive pressure discharge material|
|Pressure||Pressure in the pot during working: -0.090 Mpa; Jacket working pressure:0.2 Mpa|
|Control box||SUS304 , 1.2mm thickness|
Advantages of Vacuum Emulsifying Machine
1. The materials are sucked into emulsifying pot by transportation pipe under the vacuum state, or it also can be put from the feed inlet.
2. The material are stirred by both the center blade and side scraper, which works on the inner surface of pot keeping stirring materials from being stuck onto the wall.
In the process of blade-stirring, the materials are continuously crushed, pressed, fold. Then the material is sent to the cut-off mixing unit where they are again cut off, broken and stirring by the strong interaction between running cutting wheel and cutting sheath.
The materials are finally crushed into small pellets of 200um~2um. Besides, because of the vacuum in emulsifying pot, the bubbles generated during stirring and mixing process are sucked out from material.
3. The ex-circulating system can make the homogenizing more strong. The material within the pot can be give off only under the state of change direction of the control valves.
4. The temp controller on operation panel can adjust the temp of the homogenizer pot; The homogenizer stirring and the blade stirring cab be used simultaneously or dividedly;
The homogenizer stirring time can be set by the custom according to the different material. After finished the whole procession please rise the pot cover for the clearing.
Products Show of Vacuum Emulsifying Machine
Other Products We Manufacture:
Contact Person: Ms. Wei