The oral liquid filling machine is mainly used for filling small doses of tincture water, syrup, etc. in pharmaceutical factories. It is one of the main components of the oral liquid washing, drying, filling and rolling linkage unit, which can be connected or used alone. The oral liquid filling machine mainly has the following operating principles and components.
(1) Transmission principle: the motor transmits the power to the worm gear shaft of the reducer through the belt pulley, and then the worm gear shaft passes through the gears to transmit the power to the shift gear shaft, the filling part and the capping head. The filling part, capping head and all pulleys act synchronously, and the power is transmitted to the bottle feeding pulleys through bevel gears.
(2) The principle of the filling part: the oral liquid bottle is sent from the large feeding wheel to the transition wheel, and then from the transition wheel to the timing belt. The insert on the timing belt drives the bottle to move forward at a constant speed. The filling needle is inserted into the bottle mouth under the control of the tracking organization, and moves forward synchronously with the bottle to achieve the tracking filling. The submerged needle rises with the rise of the liquid level and plays the role of defoaming.
(3) Capping system: composed of capping track, capping head and capping organization. The capping head adopts the principle of electromagnetic spiral oscillation to arrange the disordered caps in line, and enters the capping track through the reversing twist. When passing through the capping organization, the cap is hung by the bottle and passed through the pressure plate to make the cap wear correctly.
(4) Capping head: After the oral liquid bottle is put on the cap and enters the capping head turntable, the three open rolling knives will turn forward with the turntable centered on the bottle, and press the cap under the control of the cam. At this time, the three rolling knives will roll towards the cap together under the action of the cone sleeve. After rolling, they will leave the cap again and return to the original position.
(5) Tracing filling organization: the oral liquid filling machine drives the gear and rack movement by the servo motor, and then drives the filling needle to do reciprocating movement. After adjusting the relative orientation of the needle holder and the mounting bracket, the filling needle can be inserted into the middle of the bottle mouth accurately.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei